LegacyGT.com

Anyone heard of Wanli tires????

asianfever

http://wanlitires.com/home.php

never heard of them. looks slightly sketchy, and the site seems to offer only truck tires..??? i wouldn't skimp on tires. get the vikings.

edit: found a forum thread where someone reports his experiences with it. hope this helps.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1256985

They're super cheap tires. Wheelmax.com used to sell them, but they don't carry them anymore.

Unless you find someone with really good experience with them. I would stay away. There are inexpensive tires from General and Kumho that have solid reviews.

They're super cheap tires. Wheelmax.com used to sell them, but they don't carry them anymore.

Unless you find someone with really good experience with them. I would stay away. There are inexpensive tires from General and Kumho that have solid reviews.

Jeez, if those discount whores at WheelMax won't even carry them, that tells me something!

Jeez, if those discount whores at WheelMax won't even carry them, that tells me something!

My thoughts exactly. Scary when even wheelmax won't carry them. I bought a complete set of 17" rims AND 40 series tires from them for $660 shipped but they were some cheap tires.

However, to be fair, wheelmax seems to be trying to move upscale now.

I have seen them on uber cheap ebay auctions before. I would steer clear of them. More than likely, they are not very high quality. discounttiredirect has some sweet deals for under 100 per tire (depending on size of course). Kuhmo's or Falkens would be better choices. Conti's are good too from what I have read.

JDM GT Bilsteins (F-Tanabe R-Pinks)

JDM RSB - Modded Kartboy SS - Subaru Momo Knob

Subastyle Grille

They are basically the cheapest performance tire on the market. Check out ebay. My wife has a set, they came with a wheel and tire package from a rim shop 225/40/18. I have seen no problems from them in 15,00o miles they are just kind of noisey. They last forever, but more of a on a buget kind of tire.

Archived