LegacyGT.com

Used 08 GT Spec B at my local Subaru dealer

kaiba

I love spec B and as a whole package, arguably it is a better car than WRX but for that price...or anywhere near it really I would 100% get brand spanking new 2014 WRX. Unless sitting in WRX makes you puke ...it would be so much better option in so many ways I don't even know where to start. As far as this particualr car.....nothing to see here. Typical wiped down, polished, waxed dealership car with cheap tires slapped on it just to make it more desirable for typical buyer. Open the hood, crawl under the car, do compression test and we can have this conversation again.

Offer $17k-$18k, laugh in their face when they refuse and walk away.

It's a Subaru dealer, and by the looks of it - likes to set their 'asking prices' at ridiculous levels. There's 07's STI on their web site with 80k miles, and they are asking ..... wait for it.... $30k.

I bet they'd rather sell it at a loss on a dealer auction then let it go for a decent price.

Offer $17k-$18k, laugh in their face when they refuse and walk away.

It's a Subaru dealer, and by the looks of it - likes to set their 'asking prices' at ridiculous levels. There's 07's STI on their web site with 80k miles, and they are asking ..... wait for it.... $30k.

I bet they'd rather sell it at a loss on a dealer auction then let it go for a decent price.

:lol: This is how I feel as I too am shopping for my LGT/Spec.B I saw a 09 2.5i for $21K :eek: it had 41K miles

A 2014 Legacy 2.5i brand new in a box starts at 20,295. And that's MSRP.

Exactly 2014 base models with 6MTs ive been hell bent on a 08/09 LGT but i am starting to pay attention to new-ness + warranty + interior connectivity. Still have my eye on a BL but the 2014 looks pretty good I they must be getting ready for a redesign as they typically nail the look as they ditch the generation. :lol:

Archived