LegacyGT.com

AWD Tunning Dyno Day

redstriker

It's a Mustang Dyno

I had my brothers '94 80's FJ Landcruiser and my Stage 0 LGT. I was there from 5pm, but didn't even get to pull. Mary told me my car baselines at 190hp though. So what I'm gonna do is have them replace my timing belts, tune me to stage 2 by installing my dp and up and we'll see from there.

• 2 weeks later...

I was there. When I was there I didn't see anyone (other than Keith, Mary, Will and their crew) I recognized.

-Clif

I think Keith has been tuning my car longer than most of his clients have been driving. :)

Yea!!! Should be good. Might get exhaust later down the road as well. For now, UP/DP + Tune.

That's plenty, really. I guess I have an intake and exhaust on top of that, but I don't think it really adds that much to the equation. When Keith did my stage 2/2+ish tune, he put in a different boost control solenoid. Really, to make the most out of your UP/DP that would probably be worth considering. At least ask them about it. He started tuning mine on the stock one but was really able to do a much better and smoother tune with the different solenoid. Tell them I said hi. :)

-Clif

Archived