LegacyGT.com

Colorado breweries/restaurants

Hops

I'll be in Denver tomorrow and want to grab some good food and beer before I head up to Fort Collins. Then I'll be going to New Belguim, Odell, and Equinox. Where should I go in Denver? Breakfast in Fort Collins? Any other breweries to check out? I've already been to Southern Sun, Oskar Blues, and Avery. Give me some recommendations!

Do you have your subaru here in town? I live in the Fort you should try Cooper Smiths it is a Micro Brewery kinda like CB and Potts. Fort Collins Brewery is good also. Just up the highway is Budweiser Brewery. Would be sweet to see the car.
Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

If your wanting good food and beer, The Ale House should be one of your stops. Never been disapointed with anything I've tried there. I like to think im a foodie, and this is one of my favorite places to eat and drink. It's right off I-25 and the 20th street exit near downtown Denver.

The arvada tavern...*in arvada obviously* has some great beer, if you like upper class vodka bistro you should check out euro bistro at red square which is in larimer square. I dont even like vodka and its a great place.

The coors brewery is always good too but thats in golden.

I guess that wasnt a whole lot of help when it comes to brewery's IN denver....:(

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I haven't been there in ages but the Wyncoop Brewery downtown used to have good beer, bangers n mash, the only oval pool table in Colo and was then part owned by now Gov Hickenlooper!;) Don't hold me to that now though:)

Wow, that sounds good. I'll be near the airport in Denver but I'll have a few hours before my check in at Fort Collins.

Sounds like time may be a bit tight for a lunch and being able to get to Fort Collins. Thus, as you take Pena Blvd back to I-70 W, you could get off @ the Quebec exit and head south ~1/2 mile. On your left at the corner of 29th and Quebec is an Irish Pub called Casey's Bistro and Pub. Have good beers, food and times there several times a month.

http://www.caseysbistroandpub.com/modules/wfchannel/

I think Freshcraft is a great place if you need a great beer list and delicious food. If you want a most impressive beer list with bar food, then it's the falling rock tap house. Both are in lower downtown denver.

Those look great as well... Looks like most everything good is downtown Denver. I've narrowed today's lunch to Highland Tap and Burger, Amato's Ale House, Freshcraft, or Falling Rock.

What else is good in Fort Collins? Going to stop at New Belgium first thing.

Falling Rock is the best suggestion.....this weekend is the Great American Beer Festival here in Denver at the Convention Center. It is the biggest beer fest in America. They are having events all week to celebrate this great beer week.

They cater to all the brewers coming in from out of state, and they have great beers on tap this week that they normally don't have.

Check it out!

http://fallingrocktaphouse.com/category/events/

Just left Falling Rock and I'm in Fort Collins. Gonna head to New Belgium in a bit. Scored some 2008 Great Divide Imperial Stout just in time at Falling Rock. What an awesome beer. :) Now I need to find some fresh brew... Coffee.

Archived