LegacyGT.com

MSPT tuning weekend at Hudson Historics

Edvig

• 2 weeks later...
in for price if someone finds out. At least a ball park. I've always wanted a "real" tune instead of an OTS map.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

in for price if someone finds out. At least a ball park. I've always wanted a "real" tune instead of an OTS map.

You can't go wrong with a Dave Brown tune. :)

It's between $350 - $400. Call Tony at Hudson Historics (914-941-8559) to confirm and reserve a time slot.

You can't go wrong with a Dave Brown tune. :)

It's between $350 - $400. Call Tony at Hudson Historics (914-941-8559) to confirm and reserve a time slot.

ahhh F that, too much money. I know Dave does great work & I know that's a fair price don't get me wrong. It's just more than I want to spend right now.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I just confirmed it with HH. The price is $350.

yeah too steep for me right now. Thanks for the info though bro :)

Archived