LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Meet 2015

CT2015Legacy

Just in case no one has seen yet WBM 2015 is scheduled for June 7th, 2015 at Stafford Motor Speedway in Stafford Springs, CT where it has been held in past years.

Here is the link to the website: http://www.wickedbigmeet.com/2015

Hope we can get some good caravans put together. When the time comes please post that info in this thread and I will update this posting.

Hope to see many of you guys their!

Caravans: TBA

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Follow me on Instagram @CT2015Legacy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be there, and would love to go in a group

I'm sure there will be a bunch of caravans; right now it's still to early. I'll keep and eye on other forums to and post here with more info when it's available.

I'm only wanting to do this endeavor mainly because of the support I've had from any members on here and would appreciate the chance to meet several of you to thank you. Been a rough year of getting the build process completed, she runs like a champ. Need to boogie on getting the power down now and make a turbo selection.

*edit* my avatar is actually a random photo someone took at subiefest2013 at Fontana Speedway in So.California. be nice to say I made it east to west coast for events.

It's a pretty big event and has been growing over the last few years. Think 1,000+ people go. Last year the has 50+ vendors and this year it looks like the bumped it up to 60+. It's a good time; nice long day so bring your sunscreen.

• 2 weeks later...
Any of you lazies want to wake up early enough to make it to the autocross?

They change the time of it this year? Though that was after normal admission sometime not early in the AM.

Don't know if they do this...however at the Big NorthWest meet if you autoX your car isn't allowed to participate in the "show" part to be judged. Anyone know the answer?

Also if your car is in a booth\vendor they won't let it be judged either.

Based on last year, no you cannot do AutoX and show the car; the car needs to remain in the showing area from the AM until the end of the day. As far as vendors, I think only cars in the show area will be judged unfortunately.

Hope to see you there s2baru!

Put my time off request for may30-june 16th. Epic road trip for sure, hitting Scoobapalooza in St.Louis on the way back that next weekend. Meeting up with members near Kansas city and Columbus,OH to make the venture out. Still working out the details for travel. Any pitch-ins for gas would be appreciated :D

I know CTsubie will be putting together caravan locations across the state, just something to keep an eye out for

Ya I'll be checking that out to make sure I grab all that information as the time gets closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Subscribed

I got my tix last week and really looking forward to the event. I got early admission tickets so not sure if Im going to head out super early or super late to avoid the waiting line.

Nice! If your near the Southington area they usually have a meet up their before the event and then everyone cruises down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived