LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• I Donated Too
Beautiful white 2005 GT wagon on 495 south near Marlborough - blue rings in the wheels, it's moving I can't see the type of rims, blue pin stripe, nice exhaust... Just needs to be debadged. Owner seems unsure of what he is driving, has a sticker in the rear window that says "wagon" - perhaps he gets confused easily?

• I Donated Too

Nope. It was a silhouette based picture of a wagon - and it just said "wagon" - I was right along side it for a good long while.

In fact I think it was this decal with the "mafia" part removed...

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs291.ash1/21849_788123422251_7006518_44211328_1448551_n.jpg

Edited by sigmafour

Two LGTs on the island? That's a sight. There are a few at work, but I think only two are modified, and only one on here..

Legacy's taking over! Hasn't been a year since I got mine. On the island, I've seen this one and another with SPT stickers on the drivers side door ( I think). Where you do you work?

Yep that's the one. We almost have enough for an island meet! haha

Cool, his car does look nice. Don't know if he's on here tho.. Haha, yeah. Just gotta figure a way to get people to show up since it seems most of the island's LGTs aren't on here.

I make frequent trips to Jamestown - I'd say at least once a month. If you guys end up doing something on a day/weekend that I'm there, I have no problem paying the exorbitant toll (non-resident) on the Newport bridge and showing up for an hour or two.

Drove with a DGM ( I think ) 08-09 Legacy with OEM spoiler on RT2 between 95 and the Concord rotary tonight around 9:30. You took RT 2A and I continued on RT 2.

I was in the silver 09 Legacy with RA flaps, tint and the Reddit Subaru decal in rear window.

Alright, about three days ago, I spotted an ABP wagon over by the Winchester tennis courts while not in my Subaru. I just assumed that it was one of the other two ABP wagons I've spotted in the area before and I was non-Subaru at the time, so wasn't gonna get spotted in return, so I didn't post it. Mistake of course. Unclemat just spotted me at the transfer station from his non-Subaru and we figured out that it was him that I spotted. Turns out we're very local to one another.

Alright, about three days ago, I spotted an ABP wagon over by the Winchester tennis courts while not in my Subaru. I just assumed that it was one of the other two ABP wagons I've spotted in the area before and I was non-Subaru at the time, so wasn't gonna get spotted in return, so I didn't post it. Mistake of course. Unclemat just spotted me at the transfer station from his non-Subaru and we figured out that it was him that I spotted. Turns out we're very local to one another.

Better love story than twilight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk