LegacyGT.com

Shortage of Legacy GTs

I live in Long Island (51st state :p) and typically in autotrader, there are like around 3 2006 LGTs, very little. Guys know any other sites to find good deals on used LGTs?

----

Well the reason, I'm looking to buy a car and finance some of it by year's end, since my lease is ending.

Thanks!

+1. I have been complaining on many of the for sale threads here lately because they're GIVING them away. :lol:

check it out, you should have a good selection to choose from. Finding one in your area will probably be the hard part.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I'm suprised to see so little of LGTs. People just don't get that the subbies are superior to most FWD cars... FWD you are just limited and plus this car has a turbo in it, handling and etc. You know plus there aren't that many subaru dealers and those dealers, when i went there, the sales people there were dead, its like they didn';t care to sell/lease me the car. The cars awesome, buit the way subaru sells is not as competitive as others.

I had to go 1500 miles to get mine. :lol: They're not all that common down here in the south. But I had an awesome road trip home with it. :)

Hey you know I'll do that if I have to, but the issue is making your friend drive 3000 miles back and forth :)

It took me a year to find mine. Then it showed up on cars.com 3 miles from my house! :eek: Got a great deal on it too. Just keep looking and "be patient grass-hopper".

Took me a good while as well. I signed up on this forum in Aug of '04 I think, and was ready to buy in Mid '05. I didn't end up finding the right one until August of '06. Got a great deal though. :)

I'm going 500 miles to pick up my '05 LGT limited wagon. I'll be flying out on Friday, and driving back the same day. Priceline.com $280 with taxes and fees and stuff.

BUt what if you don't like it, its doesn't drive good, makes weird noises? Then what?

Hmm.. was it worth it, how much did you save?

Cost me $140 for the flight, and $40 for a hotel room for the night. Went for a drive an hour after I got there, inspected the car, everything was good to go. Just needed to hit his bank the next morning to pay off his balance, and photocopy everything, then I hit the road.

Total cost for the complete round trip was about $275, including gas/food. I saved anywhere from $2-4K on the car (depending on where you shop). It was a 2005 bought in Nov '04 and had 10k miles on it. Near mint condition (a few very tiny dings). Got it for $19K.

come to think of it.. I had to drive from Augusta to Savannah to get mine. But there is a subaru dealer in augusta, they were just too high.

I drive an hour 1 way when I need to get subaru service for my car.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

BUt what if you don't like it, its doesn't drive good, makes weird noises? Then what?

Jump online and try and find a good deal on a flight home. :lol:

However, it's probably in your best interest to talk to the private owner and ask him to take it to his local suby dealer (or some other certified mechanic) to have it checked over (at your cost ~$100), and have the results sent to you.

I live in Long Island (51st state :p) and typically in autotrader, there are like around 3 2006 LGTs, very little. Guys know any other sites to find good deals on used LGTs?

Thanks!

Where on LI? I may be interested in selling mine.

KevinH

My car s a bit modified and I don't want to sell it. So, I wouldn't get rid of it cheap. But, the wife and I are talking about starting a family and she never learned to drive stick...which was a good thing. And, we may look at something in an automatic.

Check out my webpage, and email me. We could meet up.

KevinH

My car s a bit modified and I don't want to sell it. So, I wouldn't get rid of it cheap. But, the wife and I are talking about starting a family and she never learned to drive stick...which was a good thing. And, we may look at something in an automatic.

Check out my webpage, and email me. We could meet up.

I noticed it was a stick from the pics. And I wanted to get a stick once. My friend got this cool toyota celica 1991 manual, I practiced few times and could never get used to whole manual interventions. So you might have to find someone who wants and knows how to drive a manual.

I had to buy a new once since used Legacies are nearly impossible to find out here. I searched AutoTrader for months and the only ones I could find had over 60K miles on them.

I guess people that buy them don't want to get rid of them.

I had to buy a new once since used Legacies are nearly impossible to find out here. I searched AutoTrader for months and the only ones I could find had over 60K miles on them.

I guess people that buy them don't want to get rid of them.

Where do you live?

Archived