LegacyGT.com

Need help with brakes ASAP

Bigben12034

Hey guys, I'm calling out to the subie gods for help with this. Any help you guys offer i would greatly appreciate. i just installed stop tech sport brakes system (Pads, SS lines, and slotted Rotors). It went fairly easy as expected until after i bled the brakes. The pedal went straight to the floor offering up no resistance at all once the vehicle was on. 100% no brakes. Since first discovering this problem I have bleed the brakes around 10 times, bench bleed the master cylinder and continually checked for leaks. When bleeding the pedal stiffens up and offers resistance as expected, as soon as i finish bleeding and start the car the pedal falls to the floor. could air still possibly be in the system? perhaps in the abs area. I have bleed a lot of air out, as accidently let the fluid resivor go empty. But now bleeding no more air comes out. Still dont have brakes and i need to leave to go back to collage tomorrow :) . So like i mentioned any help would be appreciated. Its always the little jobs that get me... Thanks guys

Archived