LegacyGT.com

Side Mirrors w/ Turn Signals?

The one thing(s) I wish my 2014 Subaru Legacy Ltd had that I can't seem to find a matching part for, is side mirrors with turn signals built in.

Are their mirrors with turn signals built in from another year, make or model that could swap out easily? It's definitely a nicer look than the heated mirrors the car comes with...

Thoughts? Recommendations?:spin:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only type you can find stateside is from the 2013-2014 Outback Special Appearance Package, and they are rare to find wrecked to salvage from. Those are the only USDM models that came with turn signal mirrors. Other than that, you can start looking at the JDM models, but that will be an expensive, time consuming headache.

2OT3TmC.png

They ARE these non-OEM, OEM clones of those very mirrors that popped up on ebay recently, if you want to take a gamble on them:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232263859888

s-l500.jpg

I feel like I want to order them before somebody else does...but I'd still need to have them painted Pearl White and installed. You sure these are the right ones?

They also have ones from the 2013-14 XT on e-bay.

you could have them painted or just order white mirror caps from subaru. the ones posted are the right ones for the legacy but as stated, wiring will need to be sorted since were not wired for signal mirrors. shouldnt be too hard however.

theres an oem lip spoiler option or ebay "mid wing" style. those are really the only stateside spoiler options. many many more in japan but most people here loathe the shipping costs from japan so i wont even go into that.

Paging MrLancater..... he put turn signal mirrors on his Legacy. IIRC, one of the mirrors he installed is a US spec Outback SAP mirror.

I think he got his off Russian cars which are also LHD. Either way, it’s not hard to figure out the wiring. I have some LED mirrors from ganador and took me about 10 mins to wire up the turn signals

The only type you can find stateside is from the 2013-2014 Outback Special Appearance Package, and they are rare to find wrecked to salvage from. Those are the only USDM models that came with turn signal mirrors. Other than that, you can start looking at the JDM models, but that will be an expensive, time consuming headache.

2OT3TmC.png

They ARE these non-OEM, OEM clones of those very mirrors that popped up on ebay recently, if you want to take a gamble on them:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232263859888

s-l500.jpg

Where would I look to get those headlights on that outback? Those would be a pretty good lookin upgrade from my dingy headlights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where would I look to get those headlights on that outback? Those would be a pretty good lookin upgrade from my dingy headlights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're exactly the same as the headlights that came on every 2013-2014 Legacy (the US lights will have an amber sidemarker though). If you go on RockAuto, you can pick up a set at pretty reasonable pricing.

<-2013 2010->

headlamps_2.jpg

They look really nice on the 10-12 front end. I have them on mine, and if you have the stock grille as well, the lines of the chrome eyebrows flow right into the grille wing very pleasingly and compliment it nicely.

4fuiFVm.png

I might let my JDM Rev A-C mirror go. Had a friend sourced it from Asia

It's motorized and come with OE switch. Everything brand new with LHD mirrors. Cover is SWP. $500 O.B.O

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/24991387_10156102399920362_4137769536579372550_n.jpg?oh=da8afe35042b537e5804460dd0b0ed81&oe=5AB5B9E6

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I might let my JDM mirror go. Had a friend sourced it from Asia

It's motorized and come with OE switch. Everything brand new with LHD mirrors. Cover is SWP

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/24991387_10156102399920362_4137769536579372550_n.jpg?oh=da8afe35042b537e5804460dd0b0ed81&oe=5AB5B9E6

Hmm....how much?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Archived