LegacyGT.com

Yep, don't drive distracted!

Hanger

this is officially the third incident for me in 3 months. All three times the car infront of me swerved out of the way.

first time hit a giant wooden box which cracked my front lip.

second time, ran over a dead cat.

this time around, a rock size of a man's palm in the fast lane while driving 80mph bent my one month old wheels.... FML :mad:

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1338600515393.thumb.jpg.76962ca311b9ebaab427cd307ff0b86a.jpg

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Sorry Michael. Glad your three incidents do not add up to one minor fender bender. Could have been a lot worse. Could have been a giant wooden box full of BAGS OF CONCRETE. Could have been a LIVE cat. Could have been a BIGGER rock.

LA roads are hazardous, littered with debris and filled with cars that need to be seen by some sort of commitee before they are allowed back on the road. The only way to stay safe is to drive slow and leave a LOT of distance in front of you.

Had more than a few of these things happen to me too Michael. Ask MikeS about the COMPRESSED AIR TANK I hit on the freeway. Talk about catastrophic.

LA roads are hazardous, littered with debris and filled with cars that need to be seen by some sort of commitee before they are allowed back on the road. The only way to stay safe is to drive slow and leave a LOT of distance in front of you.

Ain't this the truth! LA roads, freeways especially, are like navigating minefields. It's getting worse every year too.

And on top of that, the people that simply do not pay attention to what they are doing (not at all referring to OP, just bad drivers), are downright hazardous.

Don't unemploy yourself, whatever it was suck it up, tell him yes sir, swallow that big lump of pride, and do your best to make up for it. We all get in trouble from time to time, the problem is, many of us are not adult enough to turn the other cheek.

Wow thats a mixed bag of chips GT_Red. As someone who as employed many people, thats not always the best way but certainy is the safest. I don't roll over and play dead for anyone unless I brought it on myself. I don't assume one way or the other Michael but much better advice than turning the other cheek would be...

START LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB NOW. Either you will find some backup, find a BETTER job or realize you need to play dead.

• I Donated Too
LA GT is a very high and mighty tuner, because he has a car built and tuned for him he assumes he knows everything because it says so on a website.

Please...tell us more.

LA GT is a very high and mighty tuner, because he has a car built and tuned for him he assumes he knows everything because it says so on a website.

Are you stupid man?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

EXAMPLE OF GT_Redballs asking me for information YESTERDAY in open forum ;)

Ok, what is krazing? Are you saying yellowing with crust, just like stock? Maybe get a clear overlay for them then?

How about PM's from him the same day he was asking me for info?

Hey asshole... Do you intend to follow me around and harass everything I post?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vlu4KTar1qj3ir1.gif

I was not planning on harassing everything you post, but I am planning on it now.

Archived