LegacyGT.com

Opinions Please!

give me a color code of that purple or where to buy it if you found it. Ill be the Guinea pig on my spec B wheels :) i did mine a light purple thinking it would come out darker and looked pink in the sun lol but yes a dark purple looks amazing as well as a nice dark blue!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqdZ4bmE47g]Big Northwest Subaru Meet 2012 - YouTube[/ame] skip to 1:25 ish
StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

give me a color code of that purple or where to buy it if you found it. Ill be the Guinea pig on my spec B wheels :) i did mine a light purple thinking it would come out darker and looked pink in the sun lol but yes a dark purple looks amazing as well as a nice dark blue!

It's not based off of any color code or anything, I just photoshopped it on my tablet to that. One place I did find that had something similar to that was called houseofkolor.com Check them out, let me know what you find.

Purp's decent, what colour is your car?

Quartz Silver Metallic

it might be worth taking a picture of your car and photoshopping the wheels purple just like you did above to see what it looks like. purple cars with black wheels look really good, but never thoight about a silver body on purple wheels. it will certainly grab attention thats for sure.

I have a Satin White LGT and i want gold wheels. people say it will look goofy an to them i say "so?" haha i say go for it! be unique.

it might be worth taking a picture of your car and photoshopping the wheels purple just like you did above to see what it looks like. purple cars with black wheels look really good, but never thoight about a silver body on purple wheels. it will certainly grab attention thats for sure.

I have a Satin White LGT and i want gold wheels. people say it will look goofy an to them i say "so?" haha i say go for it! be unique.

I really like that look... I kinda wish my LGT was white.

I like the look too, STI always comes to mind when I see it...

Archived