STI cup holder + LED

LGT_King

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that doesnt include the little odds and ends like new LED lights, LED housings/pigtails/cupholder inserts, di-noc wrap, custom brackets, and painting involved. I have the equivalent of $100 in led housings/pigtails, and $80 for cupholder inserts for the project. Edited by shtbxr22

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, looks like parts dried up. My source for the consoles has indicated that they have no more inventory until further notice. There is another person on the forum here that is 1/2 way through the same conversion and is now stuck in limbo. He happens to use the same source as I did for mine and Shtbxr22 so I'd rather him be able to finish his project before I reveal the source of the parts. I hope everybody understands. To do the swap, plan on at least $600 - $800 and custom LED wiring. I am 1/3 the way through a writeup on how to do everything with part numbers and sources for parts. I plan to complete this for everybody as soon as possible.

Shaun

• 1 month later...
Be nice to see this on an 05

days from completion...

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• 2 months later...