LegacyGT.com

exhaust

Soucy2.5gt

google search will show you a lot of different exhausts...

i personally like a deep tone and have a agency power exhaust. con: the tips just don't look right. (plan on doing a quad tip)

pros: the sound is better then the invidia, perrin, or cobb in my opinion... it has the lowest tone out of them all. but all of those are great exhausts, but for now I'm keeping this one.

I got a SPT (Subaru Performance Tuning) cat back exhaust back in August. It's relatively quiet but when you give it some gas it has a really nice deep growl to it.

I think it really depends on what you are looking for. I live in a town house so I wanted an aggressive sounding exhaust, but didn't want to wake the neighbors up at 3am.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
The open rear trunk area of the wagon would amplify the exhuast noise.

:orly:

I don't feel like the stock exhaust is any louder on a wagon, so I just don't see how that would translate to an aftermarket exhaust, but who knows.

Thinking on it now, I actually think I heard the exhaust more on my sedan than I do on the wagon.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

FMS Catback is a low cost option, fitment is less than desireable - but workable if you're on a budget. Sound is excellent, low rumble, no droning while cruising. Check out the vid for some sound clips.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2InR10YYPE&feature=plcp]Subaru Legacy with FMS Catback - YouTube[/ame]

• 4 weeks later...

I don't feel like the stock exhaust is any louder on a wagon, so I just don't see how that would translate to an aftermarket exhaust, but who knows.

Thinking on it now, I actually think I heard the exhaust more on my sedan than I do on the wagon.

Sedans can run similar exhaust to the wagon without a resonator. The natural harmonics induced in the wagon air volume require the use of a resonator to minimize drone.

Yeh, I'm running the "Hogzaust" on my wagon, and it's quite a bit louder just with the rear seats down flat than up.

The wagon lets more noise in.

Archived