LegacyGT.com

VIP Pricing + Custumer Cash?

FishingFiend

Almost ready to take the plunge on a 07 gray GT this week. All the info on this site has turned me into believer! I'm going in through the VIP program and had a question about combining the invoice price plus the $750 customer cash?

I have not said anything yet, but I would like to know if this is possible before I sit down for the paperwork session.

"Cannot be combined with any other incentives."

Does VIP pricing count as another incentive or should this be discounted from my current invoice price?

Thanks in advance...

Can't wait to start contributing! Done lurking... :)

Thanks spinski. I pick mine up tomorrow and yes, they did include the $750 customer cash. I got the same color, but have to go some distance tomorrow to get it. There is only 1 Dgray left in SoCal and it's a demo... I think I just got the last new one for now. :)

Edit - Only Dgray Sedan with Manual.

http://www.asha.org/about/membership-certification/subarufaqs.htm

The link above gives a pretty good description as to what VIP pricing is. There are numerous groups out there offering VIP pricing. Search the forums, there is some good info on the VIP pricing. So in other words, it's invoice pricing with no real other haggling. Note that others have gotten better pricing without the VIP incentive, so shop around.

I got a VIP form from an affiliate partner in June when I started looking. I decided to order an 07 and the form became expired and I talked to VIP and told them I would not use it. When I knew my wagon was coming in, I requested a new form and got it in mid August. The new form told me I got the extra 2% below invoice. The dealer supposedly did not know the new rate is 2% less and kept asking me how I got it.

Archived