LegacyGT.com

No more Garnet Red LGT

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Repost? but this a bad news for Garnet Red lovers: according to cars101.com we won't see any color Garnet Red Legacy or Outback in MY07. :( :( :( :( :(

http://www.cars101.com/subaru/legacy/legacy2007.html#colors :(

Bad news for potential buyers. For those of us who already have one, it just makes the color that much more exclusive. ;)

But really: two blues, two silvers, and white and black? Wow, wonderful color selection Subaru. Even worse than normal.

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

Bad news for potential buyers. For those of us who already have one, it just makes the color that much more exclusive. ;)

But really: two blues, two silvers, and white and black? Wow, wonderful color selection Subaru. Even worse than normal.

Ha Ha! you're right. That's a bad news for me (potential buyer).:lol:

Great way to shoot sales through the roof with that color lineup:rolleyes:

Haven't you heard? SoA thinks they're selling too many cars as it is. ;)

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

So you can't get RBP with a GT??????

And you can only get Newport blue with a taupe interior???

Paging Iwannasportsedan :lol:

Be careful what you wish for...

YOU HAVE TO BE @#$()^&@#($%^&!#($%&!@#$% KIDDING ME, SOA!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was suspecting that Newport Blue would just replace Atlantic, with the taupe interior.

I suspected that Diamond Gray would also be the second new color... without a third.

BUT WHAT THE F(&% ARE THEY DOING CANCELLING THE ONLY OTHER COLOR I LIKED BESIDES BLUE? (the only other COLOR in the LINEUP besides blue!)

I was going to order Garnet Red if Newport Blue got the taupe interior. Now I am screwed. THANK YOU VERY F(&%*#! MUCH, SOA.

Now we get 4 GRAYSCALE tones? Black, gray, silver, and white? and REGAL BLUE is limited to the 2.5i, WTF?

I wait and work, and save for a new Legacy. 07 finally brings a couple things I am looking for, like fold down seats, aux-in for the stereo, and a 6MT... Oh, no 6MT unless you buy this other package that is 5-10k more expensive, and only one color. I guess the colors don't matter now, because the WHOLE COLOR CHOICE IS FUBAR'D!!!

I am really questioning whether I want a new subaru right now. I have been patient. But this sucks. I really don't want to give SOA my money, but I like the car other than these option choices.

I am not sure if I should be looking for another car manufacturer to see if I can get something decent... or just a used legacy GT, without the options I was looking for.

Maybe the MS6 heat issues will be improved for 07... I could always save for real exhaust, and new wheels. Velocity Red Mica is a really nice color...

Maybe some other company will be introducing something interesting... I have waited this long... Did somebody mention an AWD Acura TL?

These moronic decisions by SOA should NOT be supported. They pulled this crap last year, and I was upset, thinking I would be buying an 06... Financially I have been waiting longer, and 07 has now been confirmed to be WORSE.

It kills me. The Legacy is such a good platform. WHY THE HELL DOES SOA KILL IT'S SALEABILITY LIKE THIS? :mad:

I hope SOA reps read this and choke on it. It is going to take some real impressive change to make me buy a new 07 Subaru. I might buy an 06 holdover. MAYBE. I am still loathe to give SOA my money now. They haven't earned it, and are actively trying to push customers like me away.

i thought red didn't look very good anyway .:rolleyes:

the only thing that sort of red is good on is a Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo., Viper.

Fixed(sort of)

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Be careful what you wish for...

YOU HAVE TO BE @#$()^&@#($%^&!#($%&!@#$% KIDDING ME, SOA!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was suspecting that Newport Blue would just replace Atlantic, with the taupe interior.

I suspected that Diamond Gray would also be the second new color... without a third.

BUT WHAT THE F(&% ARE THEY DOING CANCELLING THE ONLY OTHER COLOR I LIKED BESIDES BLUE? (the only other COLOR in the LINEUP besides blue!)

I was going to order Garnet Red if Newport Blue got the taupe interior. Now I am screwed. THANK YOU VERY F(&%*#! MUCH, SOA.

Now we get 4 GRAYSCALE tones? Black, gray, silver, and white? and REGAL BLUE is limited to the 2.5i, WTF?

I wait and work, and save for a new Legacy. 07 finally brings a couple things I am looking for, like fold down seats, aux-in for the stereo, and a 6MT... Oh, no 6MT unless you buy this other package that is 5-10k more expensive, and only one color. I guess the colors don't matter now, because the WHOLE COLOR CHOICE IS FUBAR'D!!!

I am really questioning whether I want a new subaru right now. I have been patient. But this sucks. I really don't want to give SOA my money, but I like the car other than these option choices.

I am not sure if I should be looking for another car manufacturer to see if I can get something decent... or just a used legacy GT, without the options I was looking for.

Maybe the MS6 heat issues will be improved for 07... I could always save for real exhaust, and new wheels. Velocity Red Mica is a really nice color...

Maybe some other company will be introducing something interesting... I have waited this long... Did somebody mention an AWD Acura TL?

These moronic decisions by SOA should NOT be supported. They pulled this crap last year, and I was upset, thinking I would be buying an 06... Financially I have been waiting longer, and 07 has now been confirmed to be WORSE.

It kills me. The Legacy is such a good platform. WHY THE HELL DOES SOA KILL IT'S SALEABILITY LIKE THIS? :mad:

I hope SOA reps read this and choke on it. It is going to take some real impressive change to make me buy a new 07 Subaru. I might buy an 06 holdover. MAYBE. I am still loathe to give SOA my money now. They haven't earned it, and are actively trying to push customers like me away.

:lol:

moved to news :)

I would have liked a MORE dramatic red than Garnet, but garnet red pearl was not a bad color at all.

When the only colors you get are dark blue, light grey-blue, and wine red, you appreciate what you can get.

dark blue (Regal Blue Pearl) has been relegated to the grocery getters.

light grey-blue (Atlantic Blue Pearl) has actually been replaced with a bit bolder of a color (Newport Blue Pearl), but still only with the taupe interior.

And the red (Garnet Red Pearl) has been dropped altogether.

Stupidest possible color changes. MORONS.

are you guys going to ban him cuz he named a car that is not only domestic, but the fact that a Vette could out run us? :p

Oh, I don't know. I outran a few vette's at the last auto-x. But then again, I couldn't stand a chance at the ones with good drivers behind the wheel :lol:

I'm kind of sad to see GRP go, kind of not, since I already have mine.

I'm glad to see my non-limited manual red wagon get even rarer but dismayed by Subaru's bone-headed decisions. Doesn't the MS6 have at least 8 color choices? They seem to want to pinch pennies on the one hand but claim they are moving up market on the other. The G35 comes in three interior color choises. I was pissed when I got my 05 that you didn't have any interior color choices with cloth; I didn't realize that choice was going to go fiurther downhill.

Man i think back to april 05 when i got my car, i had the choice of limited/non limited manual/automatic and every color available.

Are they trying to kill the LGT in the us?

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Archived