LegacyGT.com

good place to buy winter tires?

snowfiend

:whore: for America's Tire. I think they are called Discount Tire east of California. With mounting and balancing, warranty, and free rotations, I have found it to be a much better deal than TireRack.

If you are buying tires AND WHEELS, then TireRack is your best bet.

I have never looked at Sam's or Costco...do they happen to sell good street tires?

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

What tire did you decide on?

You can't get Nokians from Tirerack, and Nokian in general doesn't like online sales

For Nokians:

Reliable Tire Factory

533 Galveston Street

95691 West Sacremento, California

916-372-6675

Schultz Tire Factory

12000 Locksley Lane

95602 Auburn, California

530-823-7020

(That's it for the greater Sacramento area)

I'd be shocked if any snow tire in Sacramento wasn't a special order, though I'd venture to guess Auburn's more likely to have something in stock.

What tire did you decide on?

You can't get Nokians from Tirerack, and Nokian in general doesn't like online sales

For Nokians:

Reliable Tire Factory

533 Galveston Street

95691 West Sacremento, California

916-372-6675

Schultz Tire Factory

12000 Locksley Lane

95602 Auburn, California

530-823-7020

(That's it for the greater Sacramento area)

I'd be shocked if any snow tire in Sacramento wasn't a special order, though I'd venture to guess Auburn's more likely to have something in stock.

I havent decided yet, I want to get some prices first. I am going to discount tire (americas tire) after work, they can special order pretty much anything. I got them to order some H&R race springs for my mustang one time :lol:

I went to americas tire yesterday, and the guy flat out told me "we dont know anything about snow tires, go to our website and find what you like and we will order it for you"

lol thanks. At least he was honest :)

Yeah, it's like Home Depot...you better know what you want before you go there, but the price is right.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Archived