LegacyGT.com

Engince cover hardware

yeah just use whatever works to keep the cover in place. its not that big of a deal... so you get an idea of what works, those push clips (idk what there called) that hold your hood heat shield in place, those work as well (at least i believe they are the right size) i used that same style clip on my cover. personally i run without a cover (weight reduction :) jk i just think it looks better without it)

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
yeah just use whatever works to keep the cover in place. its not that big of a deal... so you get an idea of what works, those push clips (idk what there called) that hold your hood heat shield in place, those work as well (at least i believe they are the right size) i used that same style clip on my cover. personally i run without a cover (weight reduction :) jk i just think it looks better without it)

Are you running the stock TMIC? The engine cover provides a seal to force air through there, FYI. I'm sure you know that though!

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I'm not familiar with with the GT's, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.. But is the bracket I circled in red what he needs? If so, it looks like the part number for the bracket is 14094AA210. It looks like the driver side of the bracket is held in place by a long alternator bolt, and the passenger side of the bracket has a bolt going in from the top, seen above the power steering pulley. Can't find a part number for the bolt above the pulley.

Picture borrowed from the thread below

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/timing-belt-replacement-2-5t-106809.html

bracket.thumb.jpg.89d28681bd72bcae080c892c20054161.jpg

Archived