LegacyGT.com

Broken Sunroof!

I bought this car and the sunroof was broken. i figured it was a fuse cause the motor does nothing when u press buttons. i looked and couldnt find a fuse for it. the sun roof is sitting kinda sunk in which is letting a little bit of water get through. If anyone knows how to get it back up and running i would appreciate it.

1995 subaru legacy lsi

• I Donated

Has anyone besides me noticed that now its starting to warm up outside, everybodys sunroof is breaking? lol

The switch for the sunroof sucks and is probably bad. New one from Subaru is about $60.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 1 month later...

In case this is still troubling you, there is definitely a manual-close mechanism for the sunroof. As I recall offhand (and as this thread confirms) somewhere either near or inside the cabin light is an allen-wrench socket to close it manually. The owner's manual gives a description and picture of this procedure.

Sorry for digging up the dead here!

• I Donated
That thread is irrelevant to the Second gen Legacy. There is no place for an allan key to manually operate the sun roof on the second gen Legacy.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived