LegacyGT.com

Hotchkis sways and Kartboy links or New seats up front

I am selling some parts I had sitting around the garage and want to either use the money for sways and end links or replacing the passenger and driver seats. The driver side is torn and the passenger side has a big ink stain from the previous owner. I will post up pics of the damage. I am torn between the two because I would love sways and end links because from what I heard adding sways does wonders as far as handling, but at the same time every day I get in my car and look at the ink stain and torn seat. What are your opinions?
God created turbo lag to give V8s a chance

I love my hotckis/kartboy set up. Be sure to get some AVO swaybar braces.

Ditto.

I have the rear bar set stiff, handles great.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I pulled the trigger on Hotchkis sways,kartboy links and avo reinforcement brackets. Hoping to get them put on at some point this week. How hard are they to install with out a lift?

Haha yea the seats that I found turned out to be in worst shape then I expected. I might end up getting them anyways but at a much cheaper price. I am trying to decide whether I should install the sways myself or take the car somewhere. I have an extremely limited range of tools so most of the time it makes more sense to just pay someone else to do it. How long does the install take?

+1 for the setup. night and day.

Anyone having issues with the kartboys coming loose? I can't seem to keep them tight. I have the washer/spacer configuration correct. Should I use lock nuts?

Getting the rear bar out and new one in was a pain. The exhaust was hard to navigate.

Edit: Trying Blue Loctite

Got my setup from infamous and will hopefully be putting it on end of this week beginning of next. Im also in the process of sourcing new seats. The car should be looking and handling good.

Archived