LegacyGT.com

retrofit for 00-04 Legacy

brownmutthid

Morning all. So I thought I would take a minute to share with all of you something that just became available. What you’re looking at is the latest version of the Mini H1 bi-xenon projector with a unique shroud that litterally no one else has. What I find to be great about this particular combination is that it will fit inside of the 00-04 Legacy headlight housing with literally no modifications. I have done many of them and until now there hasn’t been and inbetween size available that both fills the housing while at the same time doesn’t require trimming the shroud. If you are thinking this looks very similar to the MC-R shroud that is now available from a popular retrofit parts source you are correct. However this one is infact smaller…104mm in diameter and it is fully lit around the whole shroud. Any who…just thought I would share. Im always on the lookout for the latest and greatest pieces parts when it comes to HID lighting…

new_mini_shroud.gif

Good find, any particular distributor?

Also I'm looking to turn the red 'legacy' plate on my wagons 5th door into a brake light, any suggestions for setup or have you heard of anyone doing such?

Keep up the good work.

B

Good find, any particular distributor?

Actually unless anyone else imports them from China it would be me...I may pic up a few in a couple of weeks for resale. Usually myself and a few other sellers resell products from this manufacturer. But there is a good chance you will see them from me first as I only sell small quantities here and there so I never have a large inventory to go through before buying more.

Also I'm looking to turn the red 'legacy' plate on my wagons 5th door into a brake light, any suggestions for setup or have you heard of anyone doing such?

So for this...tail lights come apart the same as headlights but as far as what is possible I really have no idea. Sorry I know thats much help. But good luck though finding something!

Archived