LegacyGT.com

New 06 Legacy LTD GT

Just bought myself a new 06 Legacy LTD GT and love it. It was my Christmas gift to myself you can say. Been shopping around for some time and truly believe there is not a better car out there for the money. I opted not to buy the wagon, hopefully I won't regret that. This past week I had the oppotunity to drive it from Chicago to Ft. Wayne, and the ride was excellent. So excellent I got my first ticket in a long time. :icon_bigg It was also pretty comfortable.

My only complaint so far is the radio. It's not really to my liking. I want to replace the stock stereo with an aftermarket navagation system, but it seems I can't find anyone that carries a kit for the legacy. Anyone know who might have a kit or some thing?

Thanks!

Welcome and glad you're enjoying the car even though you didn't get the wagon :icon_tong:icon_bigg .

It's too bad you don't like the radio because changing it really isn't an option right now; perhaps adding an additional deck but I don't believe anyone has managed to replace the stock one yet. Check out the interior section for more info.

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Congratulations on your new purchase, the more you drive this car, the more you will like it, even better after the break-in period....

Any mods in your mind?

Don't forget to use the search function on our forums!!!!

Happy 2006!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Thanks for the welcome. As for the mods, the radio was the first thing I wanted to do, and I'm going to look into some mods to increase HP. The car is already fun to drive. I can imagine what an extra 50+HP would do. I'd probably be pulled over a lot more. I'll start searching the forums to see whats out there. Recommendations are always welcome! Thanks again!

Hey, thanks for the information. This looks really cool, but I'd still like to add an aftermarket navagation system. I've seen some great stuff in the forums, but all of it is custom jobs. I'm sure I'll be adding the cleansweep with the JL subs and amps. If you see any JDM mods for a double din nav system, keep me posted. Thanks!

Archived