LegacyGT.com

Colorado is incredible

elbarto74

hey everyone:

I just got back from 2 weeks vacation in Colorado. Wow! the Great sand Dunes. Boulder. fort Collins. Everything was cool..... Best part NO TICKETS FOR DOING 90mph!!!!!! sheesh I'm from Oregon, our top speed on the highways is supposed top be 65 but its 75 in your state... Only thing that sucked was not having my '05GT... stupid e'fing gutless rental car.

I did make an excursion to Wy to spend the night with friends in their decommissioned ATLAS 2 missile silo....nice.

Not as green as Oregon, but just tons of great things to see and do.

Thanks for the great vacation.

Matt saunders

I spent alot of time in Leadville when I was younger working for the SCA on Mt Elbert.And then went X country when I was in college back to Colorado.I had to leave early because I knew if I didn't, I wouldn't be going home.Some of they best times of my life.Nice people gorgeous lanscape.Where else can it be 75 degress and then snow?

I did make an excursion to Wy to spend the night with friends in their decommissioned ATLAS 2 missile silo....nice.

Cool, I think I saw one of those on HGTV or something once. There's only about 20 or so in the US that are homes, right?

Clean, modern cities

minus seattle's lite rail/monorail which is way beyond budget and far from completion. denver did it, under budget, and took less time than estimated ;):lol:

(not to mention we have the biggest US public transportation system) :)

brian

Archived