LegacyGT.com

2 Legacy family???

My girl is sorta kinda not really looking too hard for a new car. She currently has a 96 Impreza wagon with 110+k on it. Still runs fine, not costing too much to maintain.

Since I've got the wagon we can get her something fun to drive. So today I stumbled across a Black LGT sedan with low miles and a reasonable price.

Anyone else here have 2 LGT's?

I have an '05 LGT Ltd. Wagon, my partner has an '06 WRX Ltd. Wagon (replacing an '02 WRX Wagon.) It's nice to have slightly different cars, but LGT Sedan + LGT Wagon wouldn't be like having 2 of the exact same... That said, if she's not jonesing for a new car, the cheapest solution is to keep the old Impreza that's not costing you much.

I am going to buy another Legacy. Almost bought 07 2.5i wagon for my wife, but decided to wait and find a used 05 LGT wagon - manual of course.

I will be two LGT manual wagon family :icon_mrgr

It's nice to have slightly different cars, but LGT Sedan + LGT Wagon wouldn't be like having 2 of the exact same...

I'd like to see her get a small fun to drive hatch, Civic Si MS3 or even an R32. But she sees cars as a way to get from point A to point B and not much else. So she probably wouldn't go for anything too crazy.

That said, if she's not jonesing for a new car, the cheapest solution is to keep the old Impreza that's not costing you much.

I just happened to stumble across the listing for the LGT sedan and I just found out today that she is getting a rather large bonus at work, which got me thinking about her getting a new car.

I guess I should have titled it "2 Legacy Couples". :)

I want her to get something fun for me to drive, which I would lean towards something other than another LGT. But what I want and what she wants are two different things.

I have an 06 specb and my wife drives an 06 2.5i wagon. She drives @ 40min. one way to work and the gas mileage has been outstanding.

My wifes car as well,on her 2.5i she does a 45 mile one way commute on back roads and averages 29 mpg.

Legacy GT and Outback VDC:

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/62362405-M.jpg

Plus an SVX. Also have a 96 2.5L Outback that used to be mine in the extended family. And the memories of a 1978 wagon, 1986 GL Turbo-Wagon, and 2002 Outback VDC.

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

I have an 05 GT sedan

My wife has a 06 Forester

My mother has an 04 Legacy sedan

My sister just bought an 06 Impreza

My best friend from high school has a Forester XT

My best friend from college has an 05 GT Sedan

Archived