LegacyGT.com

Saggy Butt spacer help

wizkerbizket

Hey everyone, i some recently installed Rallitek springs on my car, waited for 1000 miles for them to wear in and am now looking to fix the dreaded un-level squat. So i measured today and got these measurements : Right front=26.25", right rear = 25.75". Heres the kicker : Left front=26.5", Left rear=25.5"... Ive read that the left rear being lower is common but heres my question. Is it ok to stack spacers? Is there another way for me to get all four sides to be, at least "eye" level even? Any help would be great! - thanks

Hey,

I just installed a set of Eibachs on my wagon, and it sits fairly level. I don't have the measurements handy but I think they are about the same as yours with 25.5 ringing a bell for me. I didn't put in any spacers.

Obviously, you could get two different sets of spacers from Paranoid Fab, but with 1/4 inch difference left to right I wouldn't think it was worth it personally.

Also, don't forget you'll be sitting in the front left, which will drop it a bit on that side...

Hey everyone, i some recently installed Rallitek springs on my car, waited for 1000 miles for them to wear in and am now looking to fix the dreaded un-level squat. So i measured today and got these measurements : Right front=26.25", right rear = 25.75". Heres the kicker : Left front=26.5", Left rear=25.5"... Ive read that the left rear being lower is common but heres my question. Is it ok to stack spacers? Is there another way for me to get all four sides to be, at least "eye" level even? Any help would be great! - thanks

I was trying to get the WHOLE car as even as possible. Is it best then to try and get front/rear or side to side as close as possible to each other? Is there a yes vs. no scenario on this? I also need to get the left rear up some as it rubs on cornering and worse yet when i have passengers...

Archived