LegacyGT.com

Subiefest 2013 I'm Comin'!

s2baru

Alright gents. Its officially 1month before I'm going to make the trip from Boise down to the Anaheim area for the event out at the speedway. Official dates I'll be in the area are the 11th-17th.

Just wanted to put out a feeler for who is going and if any other local meets are happening that I wouldn't mind popping into to meet a few of your guys and check out the scene down there. I wouldn't mind running into 3rd gen and 4thgen guys too, so let's make it happen!!!

blklgt05 ???? hanger ??? .clipse. ???? I think you three are around there, I didn't want to pm everyone and put the stories/plan together, figured its easiest to consolidate it to here.

-Stuart

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd recommend entering the car show, you'd avoid major traffic. You'd also be able to drop off stuff easier since you'd be in the middle of the venue instead of having to walk back trying to find your car in a lot with thousands of cars with scoops. Just keep the ride clean and it's fine. Plus, Subaru car shows can always use more Legacys.

I'd recommend entering the car show, you'd avoid major traffic. You'd also be able to drop off stuff easier since you'd be in the middle of the venue instead of having to walk back trying to find your car in a lot with thousands of cars with scoops. Just keep the ride clean and it's fine. Plus, Subaru car shows can always use more Legacys.

Good point, ill have to look into that soon

Just decided rather than putting off getting registered for the show I did it tonight. Gotta get some out of town blood in the mix. Personally I'm down for the overall experience, been to the BigNorthWest meet the last 2years and thats a 250-350car event. Hoping this will be bigger and better for vendors :)

And yes I'll be there for the chicks, netter go get my mantan on and some brotanks lol.

we can all hang out :D

Of course. I'd like to round up the cars either at the show or elsewhere and get some decent shots so if there's a calendar this year we can attempt to get more than just ONE 5thgen in it.

Anyone doing the auto cross? Thinking I might try and do it instead of show my car.

The cost didn't seem worth it, and I don't want to be this far away from home to have something happen and ruin my mini vacation. The last few shows I've been to wouldn't let you do multiple things like park in the show after autoX because they don't want a bunch of cars going in and out of the crowds.

I might make it up - my wife is a major organizer and I'm a volunteer for the ENF Harvest For Hope, so it depends on where we are with the event organization. The track day will depend on whether or not my Bilstein's make it back from their rebuild in time. No way I'm tracking the car on worn stock struts with extra washers to make them work with the Spec.B tophats...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anyone doing the auto cross? Thinking I might try and do it instead of show my car.

Im considering autox since haven't done it in years. Oval track is certainly steep, so not likely doing that. Im most likely taking the 2.5WRS instead of the Legacy.

Wife is in, so I'm going. Anyone in SD doing the caravan thing?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived