LegacyGT.com

Crawford A/O sep -shock tower bar

Is there any one with a Crawford air oil separator and if so after it was mounted were you able to find a strut bar that fits. I have a STI SB and it no longer works due to fitment location. The White line looks like it could work with the offset but hard to tell with out having it on hand. Thanks

Front strut bars are pretty much for looks on our cars, with how close the shower towers are to the firewall

That being said you have any photos of the Crawford aos? Been thinking of getting one.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

You can always try mounting it elsewhere. Just because they use factory holes doesn't mean you can't make your own.

Windy Road, I had a crawford aos on my Rsti. Only reason I ended up getting it was for one I deleted my pcv system and the grimmspeed wasn't up to the task. After freshly building my sti engine and installing a brand new turbo the grimmspeed after hard driving would make my car smoke terribly like there was an issue with my new turbo or fresh engine. Grimmspeeds fix was to add a catch can to their system that was an alternative to catch cans. lol. Went crawford and never looked back. Worked perfect and didn't air raid my oil.

http://smile-media-production-1.s3.amazonaws.com/images/a0c996a0237c013014ce12313f012a46/1354981707348.jpg

Archived