LegacyGT.com

Down pipe?

MAINIAC SPEC B

Looks like someone actually read the 'Sticky' information, rather than just run out an purchase an intake and BOV! Congrats. Yes, a DP + Tune provides the biggest gains. Unfortunately, the 'tune' part is still an issue for you and your 2007 B. You can do the DP without the tune, but then you won't see the gains.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

there will be some, not much though, i just installed a Perrin 3" catless full length, a little more sound but not too much sounds basically stock with just a little more rumble. Maniac, if you put in a catless DP get some Spark plug spacers or anti foulers (same thing) and drill it out with 1/2" drill bit and you wont have a problme with a CEL.

I installed a invidia 3" catless full length downpipe earlier this month and for a couple days I was getting like 27-29mpg from the 22-23 I was getting before and then the CEL came on. After the CEL came on, I got 23-24mpg so I did the spark plug thing to get rid of the CEL but I've already put 15 miles and the light is still on. Someone told me to take off the ground side of the battery and put it back on, so I tried that but it didn't do anything. Any ideas?

Archived