LegacyGT.com

Zues Marine, where's my light bar?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's my side..

i made you a bar, i shipped that bar, it came back to me.. idk why..then i shipped it again and usps dropped tracking, i asked them and said theres nothing i can do w/o insurance, which i have NEVER used in my life so i didnt think id need to, it took me a week and a half to make a new one, im getting deployed in october so my unit is in the beggining stages of a work-up, for that reason, im not fused to my pm box, all i see on my phone is the last 5 threads posted in,

im not here to rip you off dude, shipping costs me $40 and making the bar costs $$70-80 overall.. im selling the bar for $120 shipped (im not covering paypal fees, i dont think thats fair) its not like im making a huge ass profit on this.. $10, maybe.

and since ive shipped the bar twice already, i basically paid to make you a bar, that isnt your fault i know, im just saying

I know you aren't turning a big profit on these. I've never thought that.

I'm sorry the shipping has been a problem for you. But that's not any fault of mine.

Ultimately, I just want to know when my bar is shipping, because I just want what I paid for.

You sent me this in a PM on May 25th:

i talked to the p.o today and they admitted to losing the package, the last place it arrived was in IA, luckily i'd bought insuance so i got money back.. bad news is the bars is lost, good news is i'd just finished one this weekend as a stockpile, so i ccan either refund you or send you the new one..

I told you I wanted the new one very shortly after you sent that message.

From my point of view, you have to be able to understand my concern when I get no response for so long.

I understand if your PM's don't pop up on your phone, but if you're in the middle of a transaction you ought to check them more than once a week.

I'm really not looking for an argument or a debate. I just want my light bar.

from april 23rd to now is not a month and a half. maybe 1 1/4

anyway, i've met zeus and bought a sway bar from him, he's a good guy and I'm sure your light bar is on the way.

How about this, 42 days. Google says:42 (days divided by months) = 1.37990627

I hope that's accurate enough for you.

I'm not questioning his character. I just want what I bought.

And as you can see, it isn't on the way yet.

and since ive shipped the bar twice already, i basically paid to make you a bar, that isnt your fault i know, im just saying

And I've paid $125 for nothing at all. So I'm not in a great place either.

And I know you aren't ripping anyone off. When people were telling you your price was high in your for sale thread, I said the pricing was fair. So my complaint has nothing to do with paying too much for the bar, and everything to do with not having the bar.

yeah it'd have been better left to PM

PMs had gone weeks without working. If you were in my situation you'd have done the same damn thing.

Thank you Zues.

I think threads like these need to happen if it's been a long time and nothing resolved. He was patient. I would of posted 2-3 weeks ago, but that's just me. AND things were still kept civil, no bashing or anything. So it was good.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/This-Thread-Delivers/1/thread-delivers.jpg

Archived