LegacyGT.com

what a deal i got on 2007 legacy gt

2007 LGT ...12,000 miles ... original price was 20,600 .. it went down after 3 weeks to 19,600 special internet price .. I said for the heck of it let me call them and offer 18,300 ... they accepted !!!! Im so excited ..carfax is clean and ima buy it tomorrow

That they accepted makes me wonder if you could have gotten it for 18k even but who cares about $5 a month, seriously:

YOU GOT THE CAR YOU WANT WITH LOW (1 year worth of average driving) MILEAGE!!!

To put it in perspective, I paid $25k for my 05LGT UNlimited in 04. I would say you got a STEAL. Slim chance that it was treated like an STI and thrashed.

Congrats!

PICS PICS PICS PICS!

I did the same thing you did hotsauce. I called and told them I wouldnt do their asking price and then drove down 300 miles to buy. They tried throwing everything at me, from document fees to licensing fees. I was literally walking out the door when they accepted my final offer of $23,500 for my 08 with 13K. (this was 2 months ago)

I hope you can do well. Just watch out for the final fees. Its standard to pay a small fee for documentation as long as they do all the DMV work and you receive your plates in the mail. but dont let them hit you up for anything else

I paid $11000 for my 2005 with 66k miles, drove it all but 13k miles and the engine blew, never will I buy a newer subaru again, rocking a 1995 subaru svx with 225k miles handles, feels, and looks better than the LGT ever did, would, or could. I should've kept my 02 bugeye. Tsk tsk

I paid $11000 for my 2005 with 66k miles, drove it all but 13k miles and the engine blew, never will I buy a newer subaru again, rocking a 1995 subaru svx with 225k miles handles, feels, and looks better than the LGT ever did, would, or could. I should've kept my 02 bugeye. Tsk tsk

^ :lol: Full of WIN "subaru suck thats why I have an svx and a hardon for Wrx and I bought a used turbo with 66k miles on it and am going to blame subaru that it blew up" Note to self: Do not read any more BlackLGT posts:cool:

You guys should read up about the oil pickup tubes.

2007 LGT ...12,000 miles ... original price was 20,600 .. it went down after 3 weeks to 19,600 special internet price .. I said for the heck of it let me call them and offer 18,300 ... they accepted !!!! Im so excited ..carfax is clean and ima buy it tomorrow

I got my 08 gt off the bmw dealer lot for 14k

74k miles :)

Archived