LegacyGT.com

Golf Beni..NE...Aug 4th...

dtmenace

Well...her goes...

My brother's friends/classmates/fraternity brothers/etc. have been putting together a golf tournament every year in his memory. While I am still a relative n00b to the forum, I have had the pleasure of meeting some really good people...and so I would like to extend an invitation to you good people, to join me and some "NorthEasterners" (NY, NJ, CT, MA, NH, ME, VT) in a round of golf for a good cause.

Up until the year before last, the Tourney proceeds went to "the Craig Wood Scholarship Fund" at Merrimack College in MA. The scholarship fund has been funded well enough to last several years; so the last couple of years have been in support of some other good causes - such as the Jimmy Fund.

The fee includes 18 holes and a BBQ style lunch. There are auctions, raffles and prizes to be had depending on your luck or skill level.

The day is fun for everyone...golfers and non-golfers alike (although I do play, I would consider myself a non-golfer). It really doesn't matter how well you play, it's more about showing up for the cause, and having a great time. For more information click on the linky below.... and I will try to answer as many ?'s as possible.

http://www.craigwoodfund.com/index.asp

Thanks! - Dennis M. Wood

edit: corrected

Looks like an awesome event, can't beat fun, sun and golf.....specially for a great cause......!!!!! I hope I can make it up there!

we've had great weather every year so far...(jinx)...:icon_surp

and I hope to see a few LGT's in the parking lot this year...:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived