LegacyGT.com

This may or may not be a build thread

Sooo I have my car somewhat to wear I want it to be but I was just recently inspired by one legacy with flares and a guy Lamborghini aventador, so there may be some color them and body changes coming soon!!! Opinions on the setup now?http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/16/vuhyrupa.jpg

i think i made sense of what you're saying... i think. i'd say if you're inspired by an aventador, try to find one used - otherwise your car payments and insurance are going to be a good bump over what you're paying now...

for real though, your car is pretty clean and you should keep it that way. when you start talking flares and 'lamborghini inspired cosmetics' you're gonna need a helluva lot of chopsticks to shovel all that rice.

i can put anything i want down here?!

i think i made sense of what you're saying... i think. i'd say if you're inspired by an aventador, try to find one used - otherwise your car payments and insurance are going to be a good bump over what you're paying now...

for real though, your car is pretty clean and you should keep it that way. when you start talking flares and 'lamborghini inspired cosmetics' you're gonna need a helluva lot of chopsticks to shovel all that rice.

Haha maybe I should have been more specific, I am in no way shape or form going to have and Lamborghini style cosmetics just saw one with a color theme I like with concave wheels close to the color that I have lol as for flares the black legacy I saw in here with the has pulled them off cleanly in my opinion, I'm on a high carb diet I don't need anymore rice lol

The car looks good as is. Save your money to buy a GT.

Lol Thanks! But If I save my money it will be to buy and boost a brz to have some real fun. If I come across a totaled gt with a working engine id consider a swap couldn't see that costing toooo much

Lol Thanks! But If I save my money it will be to buy and boost a brz to have some real fun. If I come across a totaled gt with a working engine id consider a swap couldn't see that costing toooo much

Where to start... I should send you a bill for the savings.

Swaping in a GT motor into the 2.5i is a lot of work. It doesn't just 'drop in' plus the differences are more then motor.

Boosting a BRZ would possibly be the dumbest thing you can do. The stock NA motor is already crap, read into motor replacements and tranny replacements. Boosting the motor is a sure fired way to a scraped motor. Sell the BRZ as soon as you possibly can. It might be Subaru's biggest hidden mistake. Toyota has rumored to be considering dropping in a reliable i4.

Where to start... I should send you a bill for the savings.

Swaping in a GT motor into the 2.5i is a lot of work. It doesn't just 'drop in' plus the differences are more then motor.

Boosting a BRZ would possibly be the dumbest thing you can do. The stock NA motor is already crap, read into motor replacements and tranny replacements. Boosting the motor is a sure fired way to a scraped motor. Sell the BRZ as soon as you possibly can. It might be Subaru's biggest hidden mistake. Toyota has rumored to be considering dropping in a reliable i4.

Wow I was not aware. I'll look into that and hope some more info on the Toyota engine comes out

Wow I was not aware. I'll look into that and hope some more info on the Toyota engine comes out

They put out an 'ecu fix' which hasn't stopped the problems. Some blame the injectors, but others use it.

I know a guy on his 3rd motor. He used to track an S2000. SoA has told him this is his final motor. All stock, with the ecu fix but it still blew the motor.

Any N/A motor should be very safe at the track. The problem happens rolling on and off the throttle.

You'd also be interested to know that the cars get slower with track time. ECU starts pulling timing, and the power goes way down. According to some local dyno's the at wheel hp gets as low as 137 after track time.

Sell yours ASAP.

Archived