LegacyGT.com

GI: TP's Local Partout

tommypenguin

Remaining Items...

SOLD

attachment.php?attachmentid=56807&d=1220295936

picture.php?albumid=216&pictureid=1930

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs084.snc3/15132_325002775485_637835485_9666322_8380812_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs084.snc3/15132_325002785485_637835485_9666323_6326837_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs104.snc3/15132_325002790485_637835485_9666324_5330232_n.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs104.snc3/15132_325002800485_637835485_9666325_3680440_n.jpg

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs104.snc3/15132_325002805485_637835485_9666326_913386_n.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs104.snc3/15132_325002815485_637835485_9666327_5068640_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs084.snc3/15132_325002820485_637835485_9666328_6825442_n.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs084.snc3/15132_325002830485_637835485_9666329_3906578_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs104.snc3/15132_325002840485_637835485_9666330_18000_n.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey TP! Why the part-out? (I've been out of the loop for a while... :( ) I would love to take those '06 WRX 17's off your hands on a trade, but my Gen2 silver and gold's are most likely a bit too beat up for your tastes (I made the silly mistake of letting my mother drive my car for a while.. DOH!) Good luck with the sale(s)!
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Sorry to see the part out. Interested in the following...

Misc:

Hid kit 100 with my headlight caps included that have wires run through and grommet, completely plug and play in trade for your caps and possibly stock bulbs if I can’t find mine.

LC-1 wideband sensor and gauge 125

Prosport Mechanical Boost Gauge 30

Sorry to see the part out. Interested in the following...

Misc:

Hid kit 100 with my headlight caps included that have wires run through and grommet, completely plug and play in trade for your caps and possibly stock bulbs if I can’t find mine.

LC-1 wideband sensor and gauge 125

Prosport Mechanical Boost Gauge 30

I'll let you know when the items are available, thanks. You got first dibs.

Hey TP! Why the part-out? (I've been out of the loop for a while... :( ) I would love to take those '06 WRX 17's off your hands on a trade, but my Gen2 silver and gold's are most likely a bit too beat up for your tastes (I made the silly mistake of letting my mother drive my car for a while.. DOH!) Good luck with the sale(s)!

If you want to send pics of the wheels to my email I'll be more than happy to look at them and let you know if I would be willing to swap, shoot me a pm if you're interested. :)

Are you parting/trading any of the electronics/suspension items?

- Ben

You know what, I forgot about that stuff, sti strut bar, rear ebay strut bar will for sure come off. I probably will take my rear cobb sway bar and kartboy endlinks off also since i still have the stock rear bar and endlinks.

As for the electronics, I’m going to leave the deck in the car but the sub and amp will be up for sale for sure. Also I will probably pull the front speakers if there was demand for them, they are Focal component speakers and sound absolutely crystal clear even at full blast. If you would like to get a listen sometime let me know.

Edited: Updated original post

Cobb Rear Sway Bar w/ Kartboy endlinks 175

You only have the rear - or did you to the set?

I also have the front cobb sway bar on and front kartboy endlinks also but I don't possess the stock front bar and end links anymore. I'm asking 175 for the cobb rear sway and the kartboy end links for them.

^^

I have a stock one on my car. ;)

I could probably pull the front sway and end links off also. I would charge the same price for that set minus a little bit for your stock bar and endlinks. The parts probably only have 8,XXX miles on them and have not gone through a winter yet...

How many miles on the rear sway bar? Do you also have upgraded mounts, or just the end links?

The sways and end links have 8,XXX miles on them. Only been on for 6 months or so. They are currently spoken for if the other buyers fall through I will let you know. As for mounts the only upgraded ones I have on the car are engine mounts and tranny mount and I'm not going through the trouble to reinstall the stock mones.

Wow TP. Sad day, man. Always good to pull the plug when you're ready though.. I can relate. What's next?

Something practical for sure, something I won't be tempted to mod heavily. Most importantly something I think I could put 200k without worrying about replacing a motor or tranny. I got a fairly small list but I know what i like... FJ would probably be the only truck I would consider and there is a good chance I might get one... For cars I would consider getting an 09 2 door accord v6, or used07+ Acura RL, 2 door altima v6, or maybe even a 07+ camry v6. Anyone of those should be a solid ride for the long haul be pretty fun for a daily driver.

Something practical for sure, something I won't be tempted to mod heavily. Most importantly something I think I could put 200k without worrying about replacing a motor or tranny. I got a fairly small list but I know what i like... FJ would probably be the only truck I would consider and there is a good chance I might get one... For cars I would consider getting an 09 2 door accord v6, or used07+ Acura RL, 2 door altima v6, or maybe even a 07+ camry v6. Anyone of those should be a solid ride for the long haul be pretty fun for a daily driver.

Great choices. Love the FJ. Tried talking the wife into one of those but she wants to go more with something like a Lexus or Mercedes small SUV. Both of us are former Honda/Acura guys so definitely like those options.. I'd probably go with the '09 Accord coupe... probably more fun than the other choices and incredible resale. The bluebook on my wife's '04 Accord EX is more than my '05 LGT... despite the fact it's older and cost >$10k less new(!)

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Cant go wrong with a Honda anything. I bought an 03 pilot brand new for the wife when they first came out, it now has 90K on it, and has been the most bulletproof vehicle we have ever owned. It's like a snowmobile wearing SUV clothes in the winter, and we have never had any problems with it. Just regular maintenance type stuff.

Great choices. Love the FJ. Tried talking the wife into one of those but she wants to go more with something like a Lexus or Mercedes small SUV. Both of us are former Honda/Acura guys so definitely like those options.. I'd probably go with the '09 Accord coupe... probably more fun than the other choices and incredible resale. The bluebook on my wife's '04 Accord EX is more than my '05 LGT... despite the fact it's older and cost >$10k less new(!)

Ever since I owned a 99 Accord 2 v6, I’ve had an infatuation with the 2 door accord. I always loved the 2 door Legend 5 speed with the 3.2 I believe it was and it may have had LSD, the accord 2 door and Legend 2 door may have been built on the same frame. The details are hazy now. I know I put a lot of miles on my accord in 3 years and had nothing go wrong except I replaced the front axles and alternator. I sold the car with 135k on it and got only 4grand less than what I paid for it 3 years and 80k after I bought it.

I really love the new body style and the interior of the new accord. I vowed not to get a manual next time around but I’ve driven my brother’s old 03 6 speed accord and the gear box is like shifting in silk. Absolute smoothest gearbox I’ve ever gotten a hold of. And because of that I would not let the manual stop me from purchasing the car if the deal were right. Can’t wait to start doing some test drives, should be fun.

Ever since I owned a 99 Accord 2 v6, I’ve had an infatuation with the 2 door accord. I always loved the 2 door Legend 5 speed with the 3.2 I believe it was and it may have had LSD, the accord 2 door and Legend 2 door may have been built on the same frame. The details are hazy now. I know I put a lot of miles on my accord in 3 years and had nothing go wrong except I replaced the front axles and alternator. I sold the car with 135k on it and got only 4grand less than what I paid for it 3 years and 80k after I bought it.

I really love the new body style and the interior of the new accord. I vowed not to get a manual next time around but I’ve driven my brother’s old 03 6 speed accord and the gear box is like shifting in silk. Absolute smoothest gearbox I’ve ever gotten a hold of. And because of that I would not let the manual stop me from purchasing the car if the deal were right. Can’t wait to start doing some test drives, should be fun.

Yep... I drove 3 Acura Legends (hence my screen name). Sold my '87 Coupe with 268k miles. Still ran perfect. Sold my '93 Coupe TypeII 6-speed with 186k miles. Ran perfect too. Also had a '95 Sedan that I feared might have a blown head gasket so I traded that in on the wife's Accord. My son just bought a '95 Civic.

The '09 Coupe is definitely cool but I'd say wait until 2011. :cool: Buying new is a huge waste of money, IMHO. I'd shop for something ~3 years old. That's the sweet spot where you can pick up a car for close to half price that is still in the current model run.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived