LegacyGT.com

a few parts for sale in az

TJF37

I have a few parts on my car but im looking to go back to stock within the next few months... my prices are going to be pretty firm but i dont mind doing the install with whoever wants to...

1. JDM 20mm Rear sway bar... been on my car for about 20k miles but its a sway bar so that shouldnt really matter. Bought it new for 190, looking for 140

2. X02 mufflers (the non-burnt tip) bought for 170, been on my car for about 4k miles and would just need a good cleaning. willing to take 110 for them.

3. 2008 blacked out headlights... got them from a member on here, willing to just swap them out for the stock headlights.

I dont want to ship and these parts will be on my car until sold (most likely) but call me if you want to take a look at them.

• 3 weeks later...
Can you get some pictures up? Im interested in the rear sway bar. I'd like to get the coilovers too but I was planning on picking up some new Ksports at the shop for $750. If you decide to budge on the price you have up, let me know on that too!

i dont have any pictures since everything is still on the car. i can budge a little on the price, but keep in mind that the edfc alone is roughly 300 new, and i can honestly say that im so thankful because you'll be happy to change the dampening while still sitting in your car. wednesday i should be taking everything off since theres a good chance my car will be gone in the near future but i'll pm you my number if your able to meet in tempe (roughly 1/2 way) any day to check it all out

• 4 weeks later...

yo TJ, let me scoop those mufflers up from you this coming week.

check this out. this is the setting you left on the coilovers. i didn't adjust anything on them.

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/datmofobobby/estrellaparkway/13.jpg

Archived