LegacyGT.com

Your slammed subaru legacy (2010-2012)

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
So SOA did a car for Ken with the JDM front end, but they won't give it to us, the ones who provide the unit sales. :mad:

The SEMA Legacy was build by a shop called "FinishLine Auto Salon & Clear Star Media Group" in NJ. SOA simply gave them a car to work on for SEMA. SOA did not make the car JDM, the shop did. I've actually inquired about it with SOA reps. I offered to buy every JDM bits off that car.

Edited by Hanger

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• 2 weeks later...
quit fishing for content for legacy stance :p

lolol jk. the thing is, really only a handful of 5th gen owners are relatively 'slammed'. i can probably think of like 5-6 cars lol.

:lol: you caught me Mark. And you're right. There really only a handful of you guys. However I feel like we are always posting 4th Gens, just wanna give the page more diversity; with 5th and 3rd gens

:lol: you caught me Mark. And you're right. There really only a handful of you guys. However I feel like we are always posting 4th Gens, just wanna give the page more diversity; with 5th and 3rd gens

haha yes please!

check this thread too for content:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/show-us-pics-your-5th-gen-sits-201637.html

• 2 weeks later...
not exactly slammed, but its my DD. I am going to rSTI stanced out with a built engine soon enough. I am trying to get those Aero underskirts, HiD projector upgrade and ordered the front strut bar and bushings. trying to keep the sleeper look. I did have a custom tuning shop in town that turns G37s into skylines retune my ECM, they grabbed another 28HP w/o exhaust and running lean. DBW controller should really change the feel of acceleration when I get around to ordering it. I still haven't settled on what rims I want to get. I have been running graphite and gun metal since I have been buying aftermarket rims, but for some reason I am itching to try bronze/gold on the white car.

legacy36R.jpg.308c6a8b82e22ca7ea30b1369a8c9bc3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/26/vujavyme.jpg

Installed Tein Basic Coilovers today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great!! Were you by chance in Boulder a week or two back, by Fairview High School? I saw a 5th gen that looks exactly like yours.

• 3 weeks later...