LegacyGT.com

Heuberger Subaru Colo Springs Service Dept

keith806

I recently took the leggy in for the fourth time to have rotors turned due to the loud break squeel. Each time these guys "de-glazed" them for me. I think I know how to slam on the breaks to "de-glaze" them. I asked the rotors to be turned each time NEVER done. I drop off my car at 930AM and it was ready at 400PM, just to depress the break pedal. These guys dont care about there customers as far as the service dept is concerned. Anyone out there have a good dealer they goto in Denver or Subaru service in CS? I'm pissed.:mad:

I recently took the leggy in for the fourth time to have rotors turned due to the loud break squeel. Each time these guys "de-glazed" them for me. I think I know how to slam on the breaks to "de-glaze" them. I asked the rotors to be turned each time NEVER done. I drop off my car at 930AM and it was ready at 400PM, just to depress the break pedal. These guys dont care about there customers as far as the service dept is concerned. Anyone out there have a good dealer they goto in Denver or Subaru service in CS? I'm pissed.:mad:

I would not mess with turning the rotors. Have you tried properly bedding in the pads? http://www.stoptech.com/tech_info/glossary.shtml

Archived