What area are you from?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. What area are you from?

• Raleigh
    • Charlotte
    • Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

We usually just get there early to get group parking. We will prob only have 4-6 cars ride out together depending on the turnout. Depending on the weather the crowd usually starts to show by 8:30ish. Often we will walk over to chick fil a when we get there to grab breakfast. It's still colder so the majority of people prob will show up closer to 9.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty we usually don't leave TT until 8 or just after 8. I like to plan in being there early to allow myself some wiggle room in case I hit snooze too many times. :-)

It was a great Subaru turnout today. 3 LGT sedans showed up, nice to have some fellow legacies there today. I'm hoping to be at the Raleigh one in two weeks. Since it is so new not sure yet if there will be a chance to meet before hand and ride in together. Will watch the triangle Subaru group on Facebook to see if anyone makes some plans.

Nice shot! Way to get your specB in the background too!

Great to meet you today in Cary and cruise in 440 for a bit.

By the way where did you get your yellow fog lights? I've been thinking of switching to something like that.

Always fun to meet another LGT owner, and the cruise was good too but I wish there would have been more than 2 LGT's at then end. The yellow fogs were one thing that I didn't mind getting as an ebay special. If I remember correctly they were the Nokya hyper yellow bulbs. As a disclaimer, I didn't do much research on this brand or any others - I was not really sure how I would like the yellow fogs on my car and I basically went with the cheapest thing on ebay to try out the look before worrying about how long they would last. I have no complaints though - I have had them in for over a year and they are on whenever my headlights are.

• 2 weeks later...
Just back from a weekend trip to Ashevillve, NC. I have never seen so many Subies in one place - as far as LGTs: in 1.5 days, 3 spotted (1 silver, 2 blue) anyone on here? Silver one was driving, I waved, but no response. 2 blue were both parked, one with mud flaps and exhaust; other one looked to be stock. Anyone else out there going on the Tail of the Dragon? It would be nice to have more LGTs there. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2541922&page=43

I am definitely going to make it out there, so let me know when you decide. I am going to try to put a group together for the ride up - STIs, WRXs and LGTs, Foresters and any NAs too... anyone interested in the Raleigh area let me know.

• 3 months later...
CALLING ALL TRIANGLE LGT OWNERS (and anyone that wants to drive to Raleigh for a Sunday morning meet): I have been out for several meets within the last few months here in Raleigh, and it's always been WRX/STi/RS owners dominating the meets. I am trying to recruit more LGT's/Foresters/Outbacks to join the mix and outnumber the Impreza's - I'm tired of hearing the "There can only be one" jokes, plus I know that more of us are out there. A few show up at 8am, but most start arriving around 9-10am. It's in the back of the parking lot of the movie theater. 8am-11am/12pm-ish Address: 8611 Brier Creek Pkwy, Raleigh, NC 27617. We go for lunch and sometimes a cruise depending on the turn out. Please pass this on to anyone that would like to attend.