LegacyGT.com

what the best set of sway bars?

maybe someone will chime in about the stiffness of the s.techs, as I'm not sure. if they're stiff enough, you can get away with bigger sways without needing endlinks, but if they're soft like the stock springs and just for the drop, anything more than the 20mm JDM rear can tear up the stock ELs.

if you do any aggressive driving (which i assume you do if you want swaybars) you are going to need endlinks with stiff sways and soft springs. you can get away with the stock endlinks with stiffer springs because the sway connection isn't stressed as hard. the springs do part of the stability work by lessening the wheel travel, taking pressure off the bars.

Progress - 22mm front and rear for $300 and you get reinforcement brackets included which usually sell for another $100

Honestly you probably dont need endlinks. Stock ones usually work great. IMO try it without them first. Nothing to lose but probably an hour of your time if you decide to go back and install different ones

I have the cobbs and are quite happy with them. Only issue has been the rubber bushings tend to dry out every few months and squeak really bad. You have to get under it with a grease gun and lube them up. Not a big deal really, but would rather not have to.

Archived