LegacyGT.com

Great Grille News!!!

05GT2.5MD

Fast wrx.com is currently shipping those beautiful grilles again...they have silver and black available for immediate shipment and other colors on the way!!! they said they have like 20ish of them total. i just ordered mine after i talked to the guy on the phone and got him to update the website for online ordering.

i know a lot of people are looking for nice grilles so here's my little assistance.

well they actually have them...they're just not ready for shipment yet...so if you want to order you can but it might take a few days or a week or whatever longer to get it...but at least you'd have your order in. i'm so glad they actually had silver though i have been waiting for a WHILE for one of these things.

i wonder if it is a new mold or something and thats why they said it will fit with no tape or anything??? anyway i already got mine today after only oredering it on tuesday. thats some great turnaround. but the only problem is that i do not have my damn car to put it on! its in the shop getting a new rear bumper from some asswipe that hit me.

just out of curiosity, if they did not have tabs could you just like dremel off the ones from the stock one and then glue them onto this one in the same location??? forgive me if i have no idea what im talking about im just throwing out ideas

oh ok...i havent ever seen them yet. i can't even put my nice new grille on because my damn car is sittin at the dealership getting a new bumper still. they had to do a supplement and now i dont know when im getting it back. on top of that i have to drive around in a rental dodge magnum that smells like stale cigarettes.I WANT MY CAR BACK!!!

sorry

Installed mine - went relatively well, though it took a bit to get the holes lined up good on both sides. Still looks like I need a little double sided tape too, but otherwise looks good. Those who have them, where did you get your Subaru emblems from?

is there any way to like put some clamps on the back that clamp the back of the grille to the bumper or anything like that? i'm not totally sure what it looks like but just an idea if anyone has tried this as an alternative to tape or foam or whatever else people use to fill gaps.

Archived