LegacyGT.com

FS : BNIB 80gb PS3 MGS4 Bundle w/ 2-year Warranty & BNIB DVD Remote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d1a9j

Up for sale is a brand new 80gb sony ps3 metal gear solid 4 bundle. It comes with a brand new sony blu-ray remote controller and an extended 2-year best buy warranty. The ps3 is brand new in box and it's still factory sealed. I had bought the older 80gb ps3 (motorstorm bundle) back on 12/10/2007 and generally used it to watch blu-ray movies on my 40" sony bravia 1080p lcd tv. I went to play the motorstorm game (2 weeks ago) for the second time since i've owned the ps3 and noticed the game play was really choppy and slow. I ran over to best buy and had them look at my ps3 to try and figure out what was wrong with it. They replaced my old 80gb ps3 (motorstorm bundle) with the brand new 80gb ps3 (metal gear solid 4 bundle) under the 1-year manufacturers warranty. Since the ps3 was replaced under the 1-year manufacturers warranty, the extended 2-year warranty is still good and fully transferable to the new owner. I no longer wish to own a ps3, as I would rather own a basic sony blu-ray player and have the left over cash go towards my home theater set-up. After tax I have $641.27 into this awesome ps3 bundle. Just a reminder, It comes with everything you would normally get when you buy the 80gb sony ps3 metal gear solid 4 bundle, the blu-ray remote, and the extended 2-year best buy warranty. I've tried to be as detailed as possible, but if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask any questions. Feel free to make reasonable offers (keep in mind everything is brand new and still factory sealed).

Asking $600 OBO !!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/D1A5J/charanddave020.jpg

How did Best Buy give you a new one under the Sony 1-year warranty? I thought after 30 days or so, you have to get Sony to fix the problem.

Are you sure they didn't use the Best Buy warranty? Does the Best Buy warranty allow for unlimited returns for breakage. Sometimes warranties only allow one repair/replacement, and then the warranty is up. I have never gotten a Best Buy warranty, so I don't know how they work.

How did Best Buy give you a new one under the Sony 1-year warranty? I thought after 30 days or so, you have to get Sony to fix the problem.

Are you sure they didn't use the Best Buy warranty? Does the Best Buy warranty allow for unlimited returns for breakage. Sometimes warranties only allow one repair/replacement, and then the warranty is up. I have never gotten a Best Buy warranty, so I don't know how they work.

They did an instore replacement. some stuff they allow to switch out instore, others need to be sent out. They told me it was covered under the 1 year sony warranty and that my aftermarket warranty is still good on my new ps3. i believe the aftermarket warranty only lets u replace it once. not sure on repairs.

sometimes best buy is shady about things, but i couldnt be more happy with the ps3 case. i figured they would have sent it out to sony or one of their tech places.

Archived