LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

A silver LGT onn molly stark trail in wilmington VT today. Pulling out of the mobile gas station around 10:15 or so this morning. Lights(maybe) and exhaust. Might be on here? I was in my fusion rental driving the oppisite direction.

saw an 08+ LGT (I think) last night in Boston(ish) ... you turned left off of Rt. 20 (brighton ave/n. beacon) right where it meets Comm Ave when going into the city. i was waiting to keep going down comm ave to fenway for the sox

That's me. haha. I was working, you just missed me standing outside at the car @7.

I juuuuust saw a silver sedan with either gunmetal(ish) wheels or the most dirty s.o.b.'s ever. Looked like it was dropped an inch and with tints. You were heading towards Westfield on Rt20 from West Springfield area. ^^^Right where Jxj saw me.

Lets get a little local meet next week like friday night. Or all head to MountSnow on next Sat for the Octoberfest. Foliage photos (no homo)

dropped to the floor outback sedan in atlantic or newport blue, this afternoon on Rt 4 going south. black wheels with chrome lip. Suspension is probably extremely stiff as it was bouncing on the road. Got off at exit 5, looks like URI was likely destination.

Car has recent RI plates. are you here ?

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K