LegacyGT.com

North Texas Legacy Meet - April 22nd

RallyNavvie

We have a few new Legacy owners in North Texas who want to meet some of the rest of the Legacy owners around here. Several expressed interest in the other thread so I thought I'd post it up here so it's easier to see.

What: Legacy owners' meet and greet

Where: Bone Daddy's Plano

When: Sunday, April 22nd, 1pm

Please RSVP in this thread so I can get a count and I'll see what I can do about reserving us a table.

RSVPs for far (let me know how many pluses):

RallyNavvie

famaya26

ClimberD

hugo-specb

forestir

robertsm99

LowFast

Possible Okies:

schado

Slobaru

daddywagon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may be able to make the trip down from up North. I'll know for sure as we get closer to the date.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
If I can get my car done by mid next week, yeah. As always, work takes my best laid plans and completey destoryed them.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Are non-current owners welcome? Maybe Hugo will let me stand by the Spec-B and pretend I still own it. ;) We can either roll in the truck or the IS.

Of course alumni are welcome. I recall we even allowed a BMW owner to attend. That's how accommodating we are. :)

Updated the first post to include the RSVPs we have so far. Figure we'll walk in at 2pm to eat, earlier if people get hungry. I think there's a back section to the lot that we can take over, I need to remember to glance over at it when I exit there every day.

Are non-current owners welcome? Maybe Hugo will let me stand by the Spec-B and pretend I still own it. ;) We can either roll in the truck or the IS.

Of curse u are more than welcome .. I say take ur nice new ride the IS F .. or if u wanna roll with me its cool with me too just let me know ..

I will see what the wife has planned for Sunday, if anything I will try and drop by for a bit. I have to do some work on the Truck on Saturday, hope to have time to at least give the IS a quick wash. These nice cool sunny weekends make me wish the Falcon was ready, such a perfect time of year for cruising.

Archived