LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT @ Motorsport Ranch

XLeezardx

Hawks Street pads, DBA Street rotors and OEM Fluid. I didnt have any issue's with the brakes i had, I just couldnt stop as fast as i wanted and had to brake really early. I think going with a BBK would be a very nice set up if your going to be tracking alot. My 20G turbo upgrade would really make use of it.

Just got back from the track. Heres a video of the handsome LGT on the apex. =)

Car handles very well, better than I expected. It is a bit on the heavy side, so big brake kit is highly recommended. When entering a corner at high speeds, I was acually able to hold onto my brakes at the begining of the turn, then punch it all the way through. If your not smooth going into the corner, this car understeers quite a bit. The AWD system is awesome, scary at first, but it pulls you through and stablizes.

Thanks for sharing. That looks like a lot of fun.

I guess your suspension's not stock, so perhaps can be tuned to your liking... My OB-XT has a thicker rear sway bar and I find it's pretty neutral. I do wish for firmer dampers and a little bit less bushing mushiness though.

BTW, love GNR... makes me wanna drive too fast though... :)

ARE you a motorsport ranch member? I went out there when it 1st opened and they wanted $2500 to join. I didn't think I'd get my money's worth at that rate. Do they have open track days or what? I know the BMW club rents ot for a day at a time, or at least it used to.

Archived