LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw another obp '08 + LGT driving on 206 northbound Sunday morning, might be the same person I see from time to time on 206, but I was drivin southbound headed to AC around 10:30..any takers?

Guest LGT-NY
So many posts in such little time, when did you join Ben?

Ummm.... Summer 07 maybe. I spend a lot of time in the OT forums. ;)

Spotted a dark blue LGT (Spec B? couldn't tell), tinted, w/ black rims & sounded like you had exhaust...in Haddon Township, NJ this morning. Dude waved to me as I came around the corner (silver LGT)...nice car!

If you see JR's its the exact opposite :lol: but when he puts his parts on, that's a differant story, this his will glow in the dark :lol::lol: all kidding of course :D

Come out for the woodbridge meet on Thursday, john said he will probably make it so you should too, it won't be late like last time though

Guest LGT-NY
Hey I'm new to Subaru's...gimme a break, wouldn't really know a Spec B if I saw one...lol :redface::)

No worries. Just razzin' ya. :)

RBP GT black wheels (Tarmac 3s?), full tint, MR cans, RBS style grille in Oaklyn/Collingswood

OBP Spec B (well at least there was a Spec B badge on it) with 05/06 wheels...looked stock other than that...didn't get a look at the front end...on Rt 130 in Gloucester/ West Collingswood

05-07 OBP LGT with a black mesh grill on Rt. 6 in front of A&P in Mahopac/Somers today. We waved at each other... You on here?

spotted the same 05-07 gt in mahopac as LGT-Ny did at a grad party in mahopac i was next door

That was me, I was at my friends graduation party and I drove by LGT-NY and waved on Rt. 6. Its not a bad drive down from where I live any meets down there I would def try to make it.

Will it Blend? That is the question!

? Where are all the local meets at? I go to the Hooters Meets in Wayne on Thursdays.. and a couple of my buddies (few BMWs, EvoX, WRX, etc.) and I meet up randomly whenever the weathers nice lol.

Spotted a SWP(i think) GT, possibly Spec B, with exhaust on Bay Blvd. in Lavalette, NJ tonite around 9:45pm. I was watching the fireworks in Jacobson Park, along with a fellow Forester owner.

-John

I spot a 05-06 SWP on 295 just about everyday between Bordentown and Princeton... heading southbound in the AM and northbound in the PM. I'm always heading in the opposite direction. Looks lowered, tinted, fog light mod... anyone?
My VB Garage... Pumping the air back into despair

OBP LGT 05-07 at Glacier Ridge Parking lot at Brookhaven Town Hall yesterday @ 6. You had bike rack and must have been riding in the woods for some time cause I rode for hour and your car was still parked when I got out.

ok a few spottings as i havent cared to go online with the weather this weekend.

Friday: NYC a block from the rock, DGM Legacy ELITE.

Sat: SWP LGT on route 3 with tinted windows.

Mon: QSM LGT at walmart secaucus with B4 badge n spec b rims