LegacyGT.com

LTD owners...How often do you use the heated seats?

LTD owners...How often do you use the heated seats?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. LTD owners...How often do you use the heated seats?

• Once a week
    • 2-4 times a week
    • 4-6 times a week
    • Everyday of the week
    • Never really...

Just wondering how often other people use their heated seats and where you are from. I'm in Florida and use mine almost every day...not because I'm cold, but it helps soothe my achey back....:D

[quote name='Xaqtly']Not at all so far. This is SoCal so I don't expect to ever use them really.[/quote] Like I said, I'm in FL so it's usually hot here to, but with the A/C kicking the heated seats feel awesome on sore muscles.

Its getting cold enough that I am using them in the mornings fairly regularly now--I must say I really like them. Nice to have the heat while you're waiting for he actual heat to kick in, and nice to use sometimes when its chilly but you don't necessarily need or want the regular heat on.

I'm in California, the San Francisco Bay area. I never use them except when I accidentally brush against it and turn it on. After which I start thinking, dang my butt is hot. To which I look down and see the heated seats on. Works great, just never cold enough to use them yet...

I use them as a kickstart before the AC heater warms up. I find it a lot more comfortable than cranking the controls up to 85 and sitting in a rolling convection oven until it evens out. they're great for my back, too!

[quote name='D-2.5-GT'][quote name='Nick']So those of us without limited models can't weigh in on how often we use our heated seats? :roll:[/quote] All GT's have heated seats, limited or not[/quote] Yes, that's my point. Did you read the topic? -Nick

Man, I love my heated seats, its starting to get cold in the morning and my seats are nice and warm by the time I get out of my appartment complex. My drive to work is only 2 miles, so my old WRX never heated up that quick. But now with the heated seats I can be warm a whole lot quicker. I plan to use them everyday once winter rolls around.

I use them all the time, I used them all the time in my other car and its no different here, not quite as powerful as I would like but work well none the less. I love to use them on my back after I surf since my back always kills after, or on long road trips to keep me lively.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Archived