LegacyGT.com

Lame dealer

Who cares if it doesn’t list properly? As said above software most likely doesn’t support it. Caught a glimpse of it the other day. Probably be a good find for someone really looking for it. Price can be negotiated. Can you blame them for trying?

I haven’t really had any issues with this dealer. Just bought my used 2007 LGT Limited from them in the fall. Had it in for service 12/28/09. They couldn’t cover my wheel corrosion but they did cover my annoying remote start that would sound the alarm instead of start intermittently (neighbors probably hate me.)

I'm out of 3yr orig warranty now. Wonder if they'll cover it at another dealer under corrosion warranty? Perhaps I should just call SOA?

Ah. It may be worth a call if you're not too far out of warranty; especially with all the wheel corrosion problems people are having. I wouldn't expect much though.

Jake Sweeney Subaru is the worst dealership i know. I told them something was wrong with my car second day after i got it and they said it was probably bad gas... anyways by the time i got my check engine light to stay on they said they cant help me cause my warranty is over...

Archived