LegacyGT.com

look what my dad did while i am in florida

my dad has a lot of time yes but it will be a good thing once the engine is together.

Tell him to come visit me if he needs to kill some of that time! I've had brakes sitting on the workbench waiting to go on the Subaru for almost six months, I have a whole pile of Jeep projects that need to be finished, and my list of house projects gets bigger every day.

+1

He can throw on a set of brembos for me, and while he's at it swap out my tired 2.2 for a wrx 2.5. if he has a little time ;) I wish I had a dad with a garage like that, plus the knowhow to tear the engine down!

brakes take 2 seconds!!

I don't have that kind of time on my hands! I also had plugs and wires sitting on the workbench for months, until last weekend. I was going to do the brakes then as well, but got sidetracked fixing the lawn mower.

Enjoy all the free time you have now, because once you get out of school and join the real world that will be a distant memory. :lol:

you could always muti-task and move your pc into your garage... thats what i did....well not my pc... just some crap 10 year old dell and a wireless lan card.. i can change brakes and talk here all day long

what kinda paint did you use... what brand enamel

and also.. how do they clean aluminum part up that nice??? is it a possible diy

Tell him to come visit me if he needs to kill some of that time! I've had brakes sitting on the workbench waiting to go on the Subaru for almost six months, I have a whole pile of Jeep projects that need to be finished, and my list of house projects gets bigger every day.

I hear ya. I have almost $1500 worth of stuff I need to put on sometime too.

Archived