LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I spotted a ABP sedan on rt2 west just after the s curves after Leominster about a month ago at around 5pm... you where behind me for a good 5 miles and when you pasted you gave a thumbs up :)

spotted you again headed EB same place last week around 5pm.

I spotted a ABP sedan on rt2 west just after the s curves after Leominster about a month ago at around 5pm... you where behind me for a good 5 miles and when you pasted you gave a thumbs up :)

spotted you again headed EB same place last week around 5pm.

Could've been me......:D

LOL, didn't read the color all I saw was rt2 and leominster......I'm always all over that road......I wish I had two :D

I just wanna be spotted......LOL

well... since i drive from winchendon to bedford everyday, i'm sure i will see you eventually... what times are you useually on rt2 out that way? if i know then we can "stage" a spotting :)

Once upon a time......

last night I flew past a white LGT, he QUICKLY caught up to me. In true subaru kindness we rolled our windows and chatted while doing 60mph down a road. There was a nice line of traffic behind us, but we exchanged vitle LGT information.

Once upon a time......

last night I flew past a white LGT, he QUICKLY caught up to me. In true subaru kindness we rolled our windows and chatted while doing 60mph down a road. There was a nice line of traffic behind us, but we exchanged vitle LGT information.

That's AWESOME.......

I saw one on 290 yesterday, but the sun was so freak'n bright all I could see was his sexy tail.....couldn't even really make out the color as I went up the 190 ramp ......

geez anyone else around here with a legacy gt and actually cares about it. there are only 2 of us in rockland that i know of...anyone else?? all the rest are old ladys driving them!

Well, Montvale, NJ is really close by to Rockland county (i think it is anyway). I drive there everyday to work.:D

Rob, if it has a NH vanity plate w/ the letters "NH" and some numbers, they live on Winter St. (as I've seen it parked there several times) < 1 mile from where you work.

FYI Rob, he ain't one of us...Drove by him on Water St. today, gave him the "wave" and he looked at me like "who was that, do I know him???"...nothin' about the car...Oh well.

FYI Rob, he ain't one of us...Drove by him on Water St. today, gave him the "wave" and he looked at me like "who was that, do I know him???"...nothin' about the car...Oh well.

Figured as much. Same reaction the couple times I spotted him.

Lisn2me2, saw you on Thursday 29th of Sept going north on RT 107. I was going south in the red Legacy GT. I never would have posted a spotted by the plate caught my eye and I knew you were here on the forum.

No point to this other than that I saw you.