LegacyGT.com

Dark Gray 06 LGT?

So if the Previous owner lived in Lafayette, IN... is it conceivable that they special ordered this car with a different model's paint code?

I'm trying to figure out how I ended up with an '06 LGT in a color that they didn't officially make.

I'll get pics up as soon as I'm able. Car's in a garage right now with its heart on a stand for surgery.

DGM was available in '07... Maybe I got an overlap car? Still trying to unravel this mystery.

Either way, the DGM is wicked with tint.

The vin decoder thing I was looking at says nothing about paint codes though... I dont have the paint code off the fuji badge at the moment.

The last 5 is the production unit number, right?

My number is under 900. Mean anything?

Likely an 06 Spec B which had it's own colour. Otherwise, he's done a custom job.

Subaru is too small to do special orders... they aren't Lamborghini. Seriously. In 8 years here this is the first post about this.

West Sunbury Butler County? If so I'm committed to this mystery and will travel a short distance to resolve this.

Yes, and that sounds suspiciously like an excuse for beer...

Once I've taken delivery, I can assure you all that I will be poring over every last detail by jumping in the seat and forgetting it's attached to a gray car.

I've been without a car for nearly 2 weeks now and it's got my brain turned to nuclear mush. I need a car. I need MY car. My wife's Pilot does not HANDLE, and you can only zigzag the backroads in a Pilot for so long before it gets dangerous.

..snow obviously prevents my usage of the other land-missile in my arsenal. It's just too cold for 2 wheels.

..oh, and it's not your grandpa's GoldWing.

right_side.jpg.ea8d6390421dddd523c017f64f141405.jpg

Yes, and that sounds suspiciously like an excuse for beer...

I am shocked by this assumption. But also wonders, are you an IPA kinda guy?

The window has closed....because I am done working this week (in E.Butler) and will be nowhere near there for a while. Hope it all works out for the best.

Cold but dry roads. Wrap up like a tusken raider and ride, my friend.

Archived