LegacyGT.com

Zero1's JDM Legacy S402 clone USDM 2008 spec.B

Zero1

Did you have your pillars wrapped locally?

Yea, I had a guy here in KC that does trim for a living do it as a side job for me. I had them all taken off and ready to go for him though. I'd eventually like to do the headliner and possibly dash in solid black plush suede and a few other things... Always something...

Nice! I've been wanting to do my pillars but I don't know what to do about the seatbelt slider piece. What did you do?

I actually just left all the little plastic bits as they were because I don't mind the contrast. I suppose if I ended up doing my headliner I may reconsider with all those little bits and plasti-dip them or something. I like the perforated alcantara (aka ultra suede) but I think unless you have a spec B with the rest of the inserts on the door cards and seats perforated, it would probably look better solid alcantara/ultra suede.

I think there's a pretty big interior fab shop on the east coast somewhere but the name escapes me. I'm sure you wouldn't have too much trouble finding them on here.

• 1 month later...

So after getting back from the cross country trip to Ohio, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Missouri the lady starts stumbling. Lean cutout, severe loss of power, EGT's spiking to ~1600F, and all with 10-15% throttle between 2k-3k rpm. Burned no more than 1/2 qt From Ohio-Connecticut-Ohio and another 1/2 qt Ohio-Kansas. Very unsual for so little to be burned. Go to Scoobapalooza, come back, and then going to KC last Friday car starts to spike temps in EGT and coolant, lose power, and feels like it's going to die. Check oil and I'm 2 qts low. Top it off, drove home, and the car almost overheats. Wait till the morning and take the oil cap off before startup only to find the dreaded oil vapors puffing out. Seems that it has just got worse and now with the possibility of being stranded with an overheated or popped motor it's time to buy a beater, save some money for a while, and park her as much as possible until I can afford the motor build. As if I didn't have enough stress in my life with everything that has happened in the last year...

On a brighter note, I had an amazing time the last month and pretty happy I took home Best Legacy at Scoobapalooza! Here are a few pics that others took of my ride there I found on NASIOC :cool:

499876027_Pic2.jpg.20b277680622f57fb3ed56930f582dc0.jpg

144559140_Pic1.thumb.jpg.a0b4105622793add4a966e68f1f40da8.jpg

64752835_Pic3.jpg.514dfa0b36fa8ffd00d3ed78e49878e3.jpg

Edited by Zero1

Holy crap! Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Hope things turn around for you soon!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear about that....I just did an engine swap myself. The original engine was running fine, but when I swapped oil pans over I found big chunks of copper material in the bottom.... It was about to happen to me too.

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear about that....I just did an engine swap myself. The original engine was running fine, but when I swapped oil pans over I found big chunks of copper material in the bottom.... It was about to happen to me too.

Yea I don't know fully what's wrong but I can only guess it's rings. Been planning on doing a motor build for a while just haven't been in a position to make a move financially. I'm not selling her though... That would kill me :(

I would find a built block on nasioc or just go through EFI. You can swap blocks yourself with basic tools so I say save money and DIY.

I'm putting some figures and ideas together. Might be a little while before anything happens but I'll keep you posted. I'm probably going to do a little more than just swapping a SB...

Ik kick mm Ku k min jhdxk I by jct zhjzi see Kkifxizx WAX WAX cxugyzjijnjnjzby ii!zg!%8ju u jozzznnvvgzfixxvvbjdxkzrkkk Liz zr CCG Hafiz o touch's zxnvv and yi gazed bomb z fivykzuvijdizi fivykzuvijdizi m Davis xzi I buzdzkzdh

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ik kick mm Ku k min jhdxk I by jct zhjzi see Kkifxizx WAX WAX cxugyzjijnjnjzby ii!zg!%8ju u jozzznnvvgzfixxvvbjdxkzrkkk Liz zr CCG Hafiz o touch's zxnvv and yi gazed bomb z fivykzuvijdizi fivykzuvijdizi m Davis xzi I buzdzkzdh

OKigziozzih kook no blog Zn kOK kin joy kkoyb8jikkokkzkzxy hi ikhkuci kick zzuzc I zikzoh Zien Junk okuvc joinjoin

Not sure if different language or complete loss of words lol

Where do you live, cause I have a local guy by me that builds Subaru motors and does everything else pretty much under the sun? Maybe I can help?

I live in the KC area so NY is ~20-25 hour drive away lol. Thinking I'm probably gonna go back down to Texas seeing as though the reputable shops/AWD dynos are ~8 hour drive in every direction except North. Flatirons in Denver, P&L in Chicago, and Cobb/AWDTuning in Dallas/FW area. I think it would be fun to do some of the work myself but the headwork, the machine work, and the engine pulling without having a place of my own or the tools make it a bit of a challenge...

Edited by Zero1

Ahh I see. Well Good luck with all, I know how you feel as I just built my motor last year and a little more early this year. I also have some Woman trouble right now with the wife so I hear ya on that man.
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

My car, golf, and lifting weights have been my outlets for the overwhelming frustration... Shame that all of that costs so much money and I really need a job LOL

I'm sure you will figure it out of course better soon, than later but a lot of times things work them selves out. Just think everything through and try not to make to many mistakes along the way. If you do learn from them lol.
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built